Extreme Tico Series Rover....

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Not judging, but by most Land Rover aficionado standards, this falls into "unclear on the concept". No doubt the Tico owner logged over a thousand hours of labor and a years wrth of wages into it. I'm also willing to bet that some where down there, there is an early seventies mustang with 6" of lift, a bull bar front bumper, and snorkel. Just sayin'......

Pura Vida

93329574-1.jpg93329574-2.jpg93329574-3.jpg93329574.jpg

I Leak Oil

Expedition Leader
Not my cup of tea but someone put a lot of time into that and if that's what they wanted, good for them!
I bet the thing goes like a raped ape...

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
I was just thinking "that thing looks like it goes like a stabbed rat." Not my thing, but I have to say that color is awfully pretty.

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
For those who have recently won the lottery....its Se Vende! First $18K takes it! BTW, its got a 427 Cheby big block in it... :Wow1:

I got go test drive it next time I'm down in CR.

h2os2

Adventurer
Not my thing either, but the color looks neat.

Also wondered what the interior smells like with all those car scent trees hanging over the drivers side.

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
A heresy of galactic immoral proportions. Say it ain't so Joe!! A D90 turned into a Nissan Juke. Why????? Somebody is on crystal meth.

junkyddog11

Oil Soaked Filter
That changes everything.

Now it just needs to be "federalized" as in tractor tyres and through the bonnet headers. Take it to the fayah and hit the pull track.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94