TACOMA HELP - Hellwig Spring Pack

TEJASYOTA

Adventurer
Tacoma-Helper-Spring-kit.jpg

now that is a leaf pack. :)

kidding, it's what the kit will have, you will need to split it up between the two sides.
Pretty cool to use the factory leafs with it (after a tear down and rebuild).
Would be nice to see how the truck looks without the camper and how much droop does the wheel has when totally unloaded.

cam-shaft

Bluebird days
Very interesting. This truck was at the local sportsmen show and the springs were one of the first things I took a look at. I did not recognize the pack, now I know why. The owner of the truck was not there at the time to explain. Not sure why the article says only for 2007-2012. I would say it should work for all 2nd gen tacomas. Here is my pics.
DSCF5041_zps4e097438.jpg

Very nice setup.
DSCF5039_zpsd55a3dee.jpg

Cam-shaft.

soonenough

Explorer
no pads between each leaf and look very rough for a finished product
Maybe I'm losing my mind, but when I disassembled my OME rear leaves to put in the AALs I don't remember seeing any pads in between the individual leaves.

bat

Explorer
I would say the the Tacoma in that picture with all the added goodies would weigh in at 1600-1700 lbs that includes 2 adults and 1 miniature poodle.
Allpro Expedition leaf pack
They are made by the Betts company

Last edited:

deadbeat son

Explorer
I realize I'm bumping an old thread here, but has anyone installed these on their Taco? I'm considering a set and am curious how they work in the real world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior