Opinions/Input - GMC 1/2 ton 4X4 pickups

OTR

Adventurer
Can't wait to see some pics and to get your opinion. I'm very happy with my 07 Tundra as far as 1/2 ton's go. It's more a 3/4 ton than a 1/2 ton, Toyota really over builds their trucks. I recommend test driving one with the 5.7 and 6spd auto. 65,000 miles and it still drives like new.

08Silverado

Adventurer
Hmm. I would've loved to see more on this truck as well as other ideas on new body style 4 door GM Trucks. There is virtually nobody using this platform! Anybody out there got any pictures for inspiration?

herm

Adventurer
2011-03-12_17-20-26_384.jpg

Here is mine. I love it. It has been to Bryce, Zion, Yellowstone, Kanab UT, a few highway trips to Michigan. and all over the place around here. We esp. like looking for the ghost towns of the coal mines. We have also run across vents for the underground coal fires. Going to upgrade the stock tires when these are wore out. This will increase my capability quite a bit, but we have only ever gotten stuck once, in about 2 feet of wet snow. nearly 19000 miles in a year and 3 months, and i drive my work truck quite a bit of the time at home.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online