What tablet should I get Nexus 7 or Galaxy 8.9 from at&t

dvorocks

Adventurer
Im looking for a tablet to use mostly for on road gps . It will also be used for entertainment movies,music and a little internet surfing.. I was set on the nexus 7 but thught it might be helpful having internet service when needed. I will be using it for a trip through central america...Im a newbie so any suggestions would be great

dcproven

Adventurer
Im looking for a tablet to use mostly for on road gps . It will also be used for entertainment movies,music and a little internet surfing.. I was set on the nexus 7 but thught it might be helpful having internet service when needed. I will be using it for a trip through central america...Im a newbie so any suggestions would be great
I got my Nexus 7 and used it all over Spain and Morocco (other places too, wherever I go), offline with OruxMaps and, so far, it's been working great in my Land Rover, even dropped it a couple times to the ground and still working OK (a little crack on the screen is all I have), pretty sturdy.

HTH

ih8philly

Adventurer
I won't claim to be able to give you a comparison because I haven't used the Galaxy, but I love my Nexus 7. Paired with Sygic it's the best in-vehicle nav unit I have used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles