Snow Peak Store Portland, OR

Jet111111

Camping Expert
Here are a few photos of the new Portland Store we just opened up. If you're ever visiting send me a PM and I'll give you a tour of the place. The store is located at: 410 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR. We got nearly everything on display and if it's not on display we can bring a product out our warehouse located just behind the store. We're carrying a few other clothing brands such as NAU & Aether.

storefront_1.jpgsteps_1.jpgcube display_1.jpgclothing display_1.jpg

dblosch

Adventurer
Ya, but do you have any Baja Burners?? :sombrero:

Just kidding, your store looks great! Congrats!

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I think they're going to have to change the venue for Overland Expo and you're going to have to host it.

soul

Observer
Congratulations! Hope you have strong supply line from the mother ship. The Snow Peak products are extremely addictive, buy 1 and you end up in a buying spree.
Any ETA on Baja Burner, and other out of stock items?

AeroNautiCal

Explorer
Here are a few photos of the new Portland Store we just opened up...

Go ahead, inflict even more cruel and unusual punishment on this Snow Peak loving Brit', marooned on a Snow Peak Store free island!

Whilst there is some stuff here, there's a lot that's not, and that's the stuff I'd like to add to what I have.

That apart, congratulations on your new Store, do you do mail order?

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Here are a few photos of the new Portland Store we just opened up. If you're ever visiting send me a PM and I'll give you a tour of the place. The store is located at: 410 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR. We got nearly everything on display and if it's not on display we can bring a product out our warehouse located just behind the store. We're carrying a few other clothing brands such as NAU & Aether.

View attachment 149585View attachment 149586View attachment 149587View attachment 149588

Awesome! :victory:

h2os2

Adventurer
Congrats on the store. Next visit to Portland will definitely stop by and feed the addiction some more :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
Congrats hope to get in one day :)

Only reason I became a fan was using the stuff and finding out how nice it is :)
From my LandLock tent to my now 3IGT setups :) great stuff !

Jet111111

Camping Expert
Here is a video of the new Store. It's a great show case of the store layout and some clips from the Grand Opening Party. One of the speakers is Tohru Yamai the President and the son of the Founder of Snow Peak. We also had the Mayor of Portland show up to welcome us to downtown Portland.

https://vimeo.com/62841910

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles