SOLD: Autohome Maggiolina Extreme RTT in VT

gravelguy

Observer
EDIT: *SOLD* Purchased new in 2009, this RTT has been used for approximately 20 or so nights in the field. Still in virtually new condition inside and out and includes all of the original components. I'm getting ready to relocate and don't have any big trips planned in the near future. Currently the RTT is sitting on saw horses in the back yard as in the attached photo. I would love to not have to move it to my new home!

Priced at *SOLD* this represents a huge savings over the 2900 cost of a new one, not to mention the freight ($$$$!) This is probably a good opportunity if you live in the Northeast as I have not seen too many of these here. More info can be found here...
http://www.autohomeus.com/rooftop/maggiolinaExtreme.php
Thanks for looking!
DSCN0051.jpgDSCN0446.jpgDSCN1045.jpgphoto.jpg

Last edited:

gravelguy

Observer
Moved to VT since I posted this up for sale. I still have it and would love to see it go to an adventuresome home!

Luke111

Observer
Still for sale

I live in Va and I'm very interested if you still have it...feel free to call me
703-371-8494

Lou

cmgsfh

Maggiolina Extreme

Gravelguy,

I'm extremely interested in your Maggiolina extreme. I live in upstate NY and would love to make a trip to Burlington. I'll send you an email or PM with my phone number.

Craig

ulySSes

Observer
Kind of off topic, but what rack did you use to support this on the roof? Looks like a Thule/Yakima? I didn't think they were able to support that kind of weight? Just curious as I have a Taco with a rack and would like to go that route when $$ allows me to. Thanks in advance.

gravelguy

Observer
It's a Thule rack. I had zero problems with it in the 12k or so (sometimes very rough) miles it lived on my truck. When the rack companies list their max weight capacities, they are talking about dynamic loads. Statically, they can hold much more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz