FS: Adventure Trailers Drawer & Front Runner Fridge Slide

JohnnyS

Explorer
I could meet you half way, according to Google Maps Wickenburg is close to the middle, 3.5 hours for each of us.

JohnnyS

Explorer
The 80 series cargo area has gone through some changes & the custom AT drawer/fridge slide needs a new home.

The drawer is 24.5" W, 12" H, 42" L.
It is mounted to a 42'5" X 42" board that holds a front runner fridge slide, has versa track rails behind the fridge, load tamer tie downs on top of the drawer, and quick fists for a large fire extinguisher on the side of the drawer (we use the tailgate as our primary kitchen area, so I like having an extinguisher handy).

The system bolts directly into an 80 series Landcruiser using the third row seat bolt holes & captive nuts...no drilling, bolt in and go.

I imagine it would be pretty easy to retrofit to a 100 series or other similar sized vehicle as well.

All mounting hardware is included. It cost $1300 to build...asking $650 (buyer pays shipping; meeting somewhere is always an option as well).
We're located about 45 minutes SE of Tucson.
More pics later.

Cheers!

View attachment 150096View attachment 150098View attachment 150099View attachment 150100View attachment 150101

As CROZ has secured the fridge slide the drawer is for sale by itself.
Asking $550.
Thanks!

hobbner

Oh man I am tempted but moneys tight because I just bought my expo rig, I Live in Silver City New Mexico if its still around later I may snag this!

JohnnyS

Explorer
Oh man I am tempted but moneys tight because I just bought my expo rig, I Live in Silver City New Mexico if its still around later I may snag this!

I here there is a great LC wrench in Silver but I can't remember his name for the life of me, I think he had a shop in Tucson and pseudo-retired & moved to Silver.
If you decide you want the drawer I can meet you somewhere a little closer, it normally takes me about 3-3.5 hours to Silver.
Take it easy :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles