need to sell m416 asap

BADDANDY

Adventurer
I called him, name is Frank. I passed on his # to my EWA contacts, but he told me he may be buying an old pickup the can carry the trailer and tow the Jeep.

Last edited:

RRDirtyHarry

Observer
I hope I may be able to keep it, but I need the extra cash to get me and my family home. so if anyone needs it, and I haven't sold it by morning, I will be taking offers along my rote as well. I am gonna be driving from Kennewick, Washington to Oklahoma city, Oklahoma. so if anyone in-between here needs it I will have it. I would like to get 800 but shoot me offers and ill see what I can do. this truck im getting gets about 8 miles to the gallon so I need the gas money. thanks guys.

BADDANDY

Adventurer
You're welcome Frank. My bud checked everyone he could think of nearby, but they're all out of town or don't have Jeep stuff. I'll see you tomorrow.

RRDirtyHarry

Observer
baddandy bought it, so I hope he enjoys it. hopefully ill get another and start a new build. thanks for the help. I really needed it.

BADDANDY

Adventurer
The things I do for people! LOL
Sold the camper this morning, then hopped in the Jeep and picked this up. Was not a fun trip. Snow and a semi wreck closing the highway eastbound after White Pass, then westbound, hurricane force winds, more snow, this time almost blizzard conditons, then blinding rain. I think the shell acted like a drag chute, it's coming off. At least the rain washed off most of the salt. I'm wasted!
This at a friends house halfway home, he let me borrow some temp lights.
Have a uneventful trip home Frank.

72462_4938814140756_2118326475_n[1].jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior