60 series Kaymar Swingouts Spare tire/jerry cans

ProwlerDriver

Adventurer
After much deliberation i have decided on going a different route with the cruiser. So while i am keeping the rear bumper i am selling the swing outs to make the rig a little more family friendly for the wife and child and dog...

So that being said i have a Kaymar dual swingout jerry can holder (passenger side) and a driver side spare tire carrier for sale.

The jerry can holder is part K1068 on OutbackProven website. This is also the part number listed for the 40 series jerry can holder. List price is 823, im looking for $550.

The tire carrier is part k8000L on the outback proven website. From what i can see this is only for a 60/62 series, as a 40 series tire carrier is not listed. New it is listed at 696, I am asking $500.

I have no idea if these will fit other vehicles than what i have seen by comparing part numbers. Outback proven might have a better idea.

Picture of them both here:
IMG_0367_zps37332ec2.jpg

Hopefully this is a good deal for somebody, they have literally been on the cruiser for a month and a half. i wish i could keep this but unfortunately the swingouts are too much for my wife and the family, dogs, etc. So i guess the jerry cans will move to the roof!

I will ship these, you can probably count on about 150 for both if you are west of the mississippi. (thats about what it cost me)

ProwlerDriver

Adventurer
Tire Carrier is sold and delivered. I have the Jerry can holder all boxed up and ready to go! If you need measurements let me know as i think it will fit more applications than the 60 and 40. Also... if you are fabbing your own project and need the spindle let me know, i am getting them plasma'd off the current bumper next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles