LCI 20L Water Cans, Tan, $15.99ea

El Solis

Adventurer
read carefully, those are actually used LCI cans made in the USA tho. I have 4 and love them. They are $25 each new on buylci.com no tax, no shipping on orders over $50 I think.

Cowboy59

Observer
Lci? What's that? Looks like all the other tan Jerry cans I see in all the photos on here. What's the difference?

El Solis

Adventurer
I have 4 and love them. I can stand on them at 225 pounds no deformation. I drove over one when I got it to test it. Fully loaded with water and a heavy truck. No issues. You have to wash them when you get new ones as there are little pieces of plastic in them. There is a guy who makes a spout for them as well (no affiliation just a good product) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363881585.795863.jpg just search spout for LCI water can. It's pricey (can build one for a 1/3 of the price in parts but by them time you order it all and make it for the first time I'd rather just have the thing done by a guy who makes a ton of them).

corprin

Adventurer
Before these got picked up by fancy expo people, I just took a black one from the pile in our platoon conex, punched a hole in the bottom, and fitted a standard faucet and "rain head." We would leave it out in the sun all day, and enjoy a shower every third day if possible (3-person teams, one person per day) in the field.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Before these got picked up by fancy expo people, I just took a black one from the pile in our platoon conex, punched a hole in the bottom, and fitted a standard faucet and "rain head." We would leave it out in the sun all day, and enjoy a shower every third day if possible (3-person teams, one person per day) in the field.

Same here - we would hang them in front of the generator exhaust to get them nice and hot. You can take a pretty nice shower with 5 gallons of water.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
I too, just ordered 6, but did not get any kind of confirmation via email........
These are great for emergency preparedness....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier