Usually when you're overlanding, you don't exactly need a vehicle like this, and while this Jeep especially might be a little bit "much" for the trails overlanders typically do—it's still awesome. Just think how much further down the trail you'll be able to go now, and all the additional adventures you can have! If you've flipped through virtually any 4WD magazine in the last year or two, you've surely seen River Raider's Jeep JK. In what could only be described as a dream Jeep, they combined 40-inch tires, full coil-over suspension, a pick up conversion kit, and best of all, a 405 hp V8 Hemi engine. The reserve hasn't been met, but currently the bid is only at $24,900.00—quite a steal considering all the work that has been completed.
Here's what the seller has to say about the vehicle:
River Raider ST
- Fully reclining hand-stitched adjustable leather seats
- 4 point race-approved safety Harnesses
- Custom Half cab tight top
- RWC Solid billet door handles powder-coated black
- SPod electronic system control unit
- PSC Hydro-assist steering system
- Master Designs heat reducing Fiberglass hood for style and performance
- River Raider Metal engine Snorkel system
- 20'' performance wheels
- Integrated winch with remote-control capabilities.
- 5.7 VVT Hemi Power-Plant 405 horsepower, 360 foot-pounds of torque
- Steel epoxy-coated bumpers with integrated license plate and winch mount.
- High Clearance rocker armor for the ultimate protection
- Performance headers and stainless steel exhaust
- Complete aluminum undercarriage armor system.
- Integrated navigation system with Bluetooth capabilities
- Integrated on-board air system
- Epoxy lined utility truck bed with billet tie-down points.
- 40'' Nitto Mud Grapplers
- Integrated Steel Corner Armor
- Teraflex sport-tuned long-arm suspension.
- Fold Down Tailgate
- High clearance epoxy lined Steel Tube Fenders
- LED Taillights
- Baja Light Bar with light force 170 striker high output off road lights
- Full CAD Designed Roll cage with extra cage steps and supports