If you're looking for a clean and tastefully modified Jeep—long-time Expedition Portal Member, and front page contributor, Dave Druck from the Adventure Duo is selling his 2004 Jeep Wrangler X. It's been modified to be a great dual-purpose vehicle, so whether you're looking for a vehicle to take camping, or something to take on more advanced trails, this clean TJ is out-of-the-box ready to go. The Jeep has under 70,000 miles, and trust us—Dave has taken great care of it in addition to installing some fantastic upgrades from companies such as: Currie, Gen-Right, Old Man Emu, Safari Snorkel, and Lightforce.
Here's what the seller had to say about the Jeep:
2004 X Edition Jeep Wrangler
- Auto Tranny
- Stock drivetrain - Dana30 & Dana35
- Air Conditioning
- Tilt Wheel
- Soft Top
Color: SOLAR YELLOW
Engine: Inline 6 Cylinder 4.0 HO
Asking $15k FIRM. Blue Book is $14,800 and we've got thousands into it.
Mileage: 69,500(LOW!) Only driven about once a week.
The 80,000mile/8 year extended warranty just expired a few months ago, well maintained.
- HELLA replacement headlights
- Dick Cepek DC-1 Wheels
- 33x12.50 General Grabbers
- "Hoodlift" Hydraulic hoodlift struts
- Old Man Emu 4" Coil Springs
- Rancho RSX9000 adjustable shocks
- Rancho steering stabilizer
- Old Man Emu T-case Drop Kit
- Currie front adjustable Lower Arms
- Currie Trac-bar (not installed yet)
- Gen-Right Steering box skid (not installed yet)
- Rockhard 4x4 Tire Carrier/Bumper with gas can mounts
- Gen-Right Stubby bumper
- LED tail lights and flasher mod
- LightForce 170 Lighting
- Sun Performance Windshield Light Brackets
- Tuffy Doorlocks
- Borla Stainless Exhaust
- Quadratec Floor mats
- ARB Safari Snorkel
- Smittybilt XRC8 Winch
- HighRock4x4 Entry Guards
- HELLA Twin Air Horns
- Rockhard 4x4 Rock Sliders
- Engel Transit Lock (fridge Not included)
- Diehard Platinum group 34
- Comes with a second soft top spare (used), original coils, coil spacer kit, and we still have the original Jeep optional rear storage cover for the rear.
We'll also throw in a Tow Bar and magnetic lights so you can haul it behind your RV.
Call 714-854-7292 We can show the vehicle most anytime.