We're all aware of how capable and versatile the Jeep Wrangler JK is—the same platform is capable of being outfitted for long-distance overland travel just as much as it's capable of running some of the most difficult trails in Moab. Prior to today, ARB had only offered it's Deluxe Bull Bar—and not that there was anything wrong with that. But for those looking to fit some seriously huge, and we're talking really big tires to their vehicles, the tires would occasionally rub on the outer wings. For those loyal to the high-quality fit and finish of ARB products, they're released a new stubby front bumper for the JK enthusiast who likes to take it a bit further on the crazy scale.
The bumper will retail for $605, and provides a solid mount for your winch and auxiliary lighting through pedestal mounts on the main bumper, and a LED light bar mount on top of the protective hoop. The Stubby, at only 44.37 inches wide, fits entirely inside the width of the factory JK grill
The stubby protrudes just under five inches from the furthest point of the chassis, offering excellent approach angles.
The front recovery points are manufactured from 20mm thick 350 grade steel and pass through the face of the bar, attaching to the chassis for increased strength.
The stubby bumper has standard Hi-Lift jacking points on each side.
The Stubby bar includes a solid mounting platform for mid-framed low mount winch models & narrow drum competition winches including:
WARN™ Zeon range
- Quadratec Q-Series
- Smittybilt X20 Series
- Manufactured from 4mm laser cut and folded steel sheet
- 20mm 350 grade steel recovery points
- 76mm x 2mm ERW Centre frame tube
- All hardware zinc plated for corrosion resistance
- All exterior surfaces are CMT pulse welded
- 5 stage anti corrosion pre-treatment and finished in durable black satin powder coat
- Includes fully illustrated fitting instructions
- Bar weight: Approx 30 kg (66 lb)
- Bar dimensions: 510mm (20") H x 1127mm (44.37") W