For those of us in North America, the LR4 remains the most capable vehicle that Land Rover currently sells in North America for overland travel and off-roading. Essentially an LR3 with some upgraded features and styling, it's proven itself to be even more reliable and capable on the trail and that's why we're exited when we see more accessories being launched for it like ARB's new Deluxe Bull Bar. The factory bumper provides no solid recovery or jacking points, and leaves the vehicle vulnerable to trail damage, with ARB's bumper, you'll never have to worry about that again.
The bumper compliments the styling of the LR4 with folded up protection pants, up swept wings, carefully placed splash guards, and factory-style buffers to make sure everything is protected.
The Deluxe Bull Bar is priced with an MSRP of $1999.57, and will be available in mid-September.
- Black powder coat
- OEM original tow points
- SRS air bag compatible
- Accepts up to IPF930 (9" dia.) Super Rally Driving Lights
- OE style buffers
- Indicator and park lights incorporated into bar
- Hi-Lift Jack points incorporated into bar
- Compatible with OE fog lights
- Suites Warn 8000lb, 9000lb CP9.5 & XDC9.5 Winches
- Roller fairlead cover included. Use when no winch is installed
- Retains factory head light washers
- Two CB aerial mounts in outer wings