I think I'd have to say that a good portion of the people reading this would, at the drop of a hat, buy this and instantly leave on a round the world trip - or at least a grand road trip. This 1964 VW Bus is a 13 Window model with a Dormobile top, it's in fantastic restored condition, ready for your next adventure.
Here's some of the highlights the seller had to say about the vehicle:
- The Paint & Body is Absolute Beautiful with an Amazing Show Quality paint job that Glows it is Less than a Year old. The Original Color Was Red
- Everything Inside The Interior is New Except the Radio/Cassette Player & it can Easily be Taken Out if You want
- New Upholstery That is Flawless
- New Headliner Throughout
- New Custom Door Panels & Paneling
- New Full Matching Privacy Curtains
- New Carpeting
- New Pop-Top canvas & the 2 Top Sleeper Bunks are also New
- Runs & Drives Excellent With a an 4-cylinder That Has Been Upgraded to an 1600cc Duel Port Engine with Manual stick shift Transmission and .009 Distributor
- All brake lights. headlights. turn signals. Hazard lights. all work fine.
- The emergency brake works