Random dog shots

simonzayne

My pup Sadie wanted to get in on the fun.

IMG_20110825_164325.jpg

A few weeks after I brought her home, she was 'helping' with some wood carving.

IMG_20120319_193559.jpg

"Throw the ball!"

IMG_20120320_171129.jpg

Going for a ride in the golf cart.

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
Thanks guys. I think we will be quite happy. :) He is just 8 weeks old now, and he's gonna be a biggin. He weighs in at 21lbs now. :)

Cheers,
Josh
&
Aramis

I can't wait to meet the little...errr big fluffball in May! Plenty of pictures will be taken..I hope he's ready :D

evldave

Expedition Trophy Winner
Arizona Beach, Oregon at sunrise on the way to the California Overland Rally last October...Titan on the left, Guinness on the right...

DSC3153-X2.jpg

Attachments

• DSC3153-L.jpg
    DSC3153-L.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 9

REasley

Adventurer
111.jpg
Off to the Sweetwater Mountains on the CA. NV border

Clipboard01.jpg
Back to the Sweetwaters The lab is Lucy. The lab/dane is Cam short for camouflage. When Cam is out in the brush she disappears.

IMAG0043.jpg
Club snow run a few weeks ago.

PHRANQUY

Well, I'm new to the forum, and just getting back into having a Jeep (ZJ) again and getting it ready for some exploring and adventures my lady and I will be going on the next few years. I figured I should post some pictures of my trail dog, (queen) Cleopatra. She is a 3 year old Bulldog/Pit Bull mix that gets into everything, from trees to closed rooms.
MuddyPuppy.jpg
A few weeks after I got her, she decided it was a good idea to dig a hole under the fence. I swear I hadn't been away for more than 2 minutes! In fact, I just got my gloves back on!
0328001621.jpg
Took this 2 years ago rock climbing with friends, she appears as if she's chewing on some unsuspecting hikers bones.
0912101542.jpg
Her typical demeanor, out for a hike along the Mighty Miss.

CorreCaminos

Observer
Pablo_Running.jpg
Here is Pablo running at full speed towards the camera. This was one or two days after we brought him home from the Humane Society; he didn't stop running for the first week.

Attachments

• Pablo_Running.jpg
    Pablo_Running.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 462

FROADER

Adventurer
After seeking advice of many, we have come to the unfortunate realization that we cannot keep Gus in our home. He is a wonderful dog, but is not good around infants. Nothing has happened to my son Wesley, but in order to avoid any mishaps, it is best that he be in another home. It absolutely pains my wife, step-son and I to do this, but it needs to be done.

We have had him since 10 weeks old and he is now just over 2 years old. He is well trained, smart and very loving. Gus is a Lab/Border Collie mix and I have a ton of pictures of him. If you, or anyone you know is looking for a great companion, please contact me. :(

Gus_Instagram.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz