Travels with Hadley

Jamin_GX

Adventurer
Northern Minnesota

img1701zy.jpg

Many wonderful photos but I'm strangely drawn to this one. I've done a fair bit of exploring old forest roads up in the Tofte and Lutsen areas. If you recall where this photo was approximately taken and would be willing to send me GPS coordinates or maybe a forest road number via PM that would be really wonderful. I'm always looking to add more northern MN routes to my itinerary. :)

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Many wonderful photos but I'm strangely drawn to this one. I've done a fair bit of exploring old forest roads up in the Tofte and Lutsen areas. If you recall where this photo was approximately taken and would be willing to send me GPS coordinates or maybe a forest road number via PM that would be really wonderful. I'm always looking to add more northern MN routes to my itinerary. :)

The Arrowhead has lots of great little roads to explore. The farther north you go the more remote the roads get. :)

PM sent.

womacje

Adventurer
OH,

We are having a Midwest Overland Society meeting/holiday party in MPLS at Expedition Ops. Just saw you were a neighbor and thought I'd pass along the invite.

Jeremy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior