What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
One thing I would suggest is to have a slide stop on the end of the cutting board. I took one side of a chain link and made a stop. The cutting board will slide out and hit the tailgate, eventually putting a small dent in the thin gauge steel. Crappy cell phone pic, but you should be able to understand what I am getting at.

View attachment 155271

Hi from Sweden

It says Invalid Attachment specified, so i could not se it.

I understand the slide stop thing but I dont see how the cutting board can hit the tailgate.

When folded as in the picture above, the cutting bord is secure and can not move sideways.

Best regards

TreeTopFlyer

Adventurer
My cutting board would slide out on sharp right turns, hitting the tailgate.

IMG_1482.jpg

Now there are switches for it to hit, so it doesn't make it all the way to the sheet metal. The cutting board fits loose.

IMG_1483.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 46

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
My cutting board would slide out on sharp right turns, hitting the tailgate.

View attachment 155419

Now there are switches for it to hit, so it doesn't make it all the way to the sheet metal. The cutting board fits loose.

View attachment 155420

Hi

You have a different brand or older model, looks rather similar.

My have metal end stops to prevent the cutting bord to slide sideways.

149671965.jpg

I have a small space for plates, cutlery etc when folded.

149672192.jpg

Last year I backed into a boulder and crushed the lower part of a rear shock and the good people at highcountry 4x4 in Denver gave me 2 pulloff rubi shocks and I finally got around to instaling them today, I am amazed at how squishy the sport shocks were in comparison

bobDog

Expedition Leader
oh man. that makes me want krispy kreme!!!

looks like its going to be a tight squeeze with all my stuff, may need to take two trips...

Tight squeeze maybe due to donuts
......here in the great nw nothing is better than Voodoo Donuts ...maple bars w/ Bacon ...,omg:D

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

SquareLJ

Observer
Finished painting my hood matte black.

I'm waiting for the flat black pin striping I ordered to come in so I can cover up the edges of the black. And yes, I realize that the sides aren't exactly even, I'm hoping to hide that a little with the pin striping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles