What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Looks good!

Was the Zeon a straight fit? Or do you need to do any modification?

It fit right in the full face ARB bumper. Gotta wiggle it in there with the bar in the way. I wanna get the ARB stubby but you gotta do some trimming to get the Zeon to fit. So I might wait it out and see if ARB tweaks the stubby a bit before I buy it.

brianjwilson

Some sort of lost...
Woke up in it.

null-101.jpg

bob91yj

Resident **************
Started my LJ for the first time in a month, felt sorry for it so I washed and waxed it for the first time in forever. Hope to have it back out in the dirt in a couple of weeks.

m(a)ce

Adventurer
It fit right in the full face ARB bumper. Gotta wiggle it in there with the bar in the way. I wanna get the ARB stubby but you gotta do some trimming to get the Zeon to fit. So I might wait it out and see if ARB tweaks the stubby a bit before I buy it.

Thank you. :beer:

I do have the full size ARB & recently saw that it won't fit in the stock stubby.

I know AEV was planning on an update to fit it. Does ARB do updated versions? I'm always impressed with AEVs improvements.

delivered by winged monkeys

Yulli

Yulli the Yeti
Thank you. :beer:

I do have the full size ARB & recently saw that it won't fit in the stock stubby.

I know AEV was planning on an update to fit it. Does ARB do updated versions? I'm always impressed with AEVs improvements.

delivered by winged monkeys

Well like I said, the Zeon dropped right into place on the full face ARB. The ARB stubby is new and has only been out for awhile. So maybe they'll do an update soon. I was gonna shoot an email to ARB and see if they were going to plan on maybe tweaking the bumper to fit a bigger winch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz