LED Light Bars; Post Up Pics

Blacknight

Observer
We just added the 30" Rigid to the F bumper, lots of light without being too obnoxious!

10361591_872644516088111_744262431098289220_n.jpg

Nice rig!

zscott

Adventurer
Here are mine. The Ditch lights and spots on the front bumper are cheap no name brands from Amazon. They have worked great. The 30" on the roof rack is new and from Heretic Studios in Centerville, UT. I suspect that very soon I will be moving the no names to my trailer for camp lights and replacing them with Heretic Studios products. Their stuff is very impressive.

taco52

I Originally had three Hella 700ff's on my front bumper then switched to a 20 inch totron led bar and couldnt be happier. The led bar kicks the butt out of the hellas.

JamesDowning

Explorer
I'm pretty happy with mine, branded "kawell", it's two 72w units.

20141110050557-08e7a27a-me.jpg

Good wide beam for trail use.

20141110051614-a0e2fd64-me.jpg

I did have to add a deflector to keep the light out of the window and dash, it really was bad before adding them.

i.php

WagoneerSX4

Adventurer
I Originally had three Hella 700ff's on my front bumper then switched to a 20 inch totron led bar and couldnt be happier. The led bar kicks the butt out of the hellas.

Agreed! I switched my 4 500FF's for my 20" LED bar and I'm also much happier. The Hella's maybe threw light a tad further but the LED bars just give such a massive light spread that there really is no comparison. And I'm not planning on driving 200mph in the dark any time soon so I'm never going to have a chance to over drive my lights.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
They probably kick the hellas *** with 55w bulbs, upgrade the drivers in the hellas and its back to no comparison again. Going to a 55w HID system in the hella housings is Literally Night and Day difference. I don't drive 200 mph in the dark, but I want to be well aware of what animals are on the roads a long way up so I can avoid them. The further you can see the more time you have to react to whats going on around you. I have a great wide spread with the 500s with HID plus the added bonus of 1000m of light up the road. Its a win win win. Cheap, Wide spread of light and LONG beams.

Has anyone used the Chinese version of the ARB intensity lights yet?

mtnkid85

Adventurer
They probably kick the hellas *** with 55w bulbs, upgrade the drivers in the hellas and its back to no comparison again. Going to a 55w HID system in the hella housings is Literally Night and Day difference. I don't drive 200 mph in the dark, but I want to be well aware of what animals are on the roads a long way up so I can avoid them. The further you can see the more time you have to react to whats going on around you. I have a great wide spread with the 500s with HID plus the added bonus of 1000m of light up the road. Its a win win win. Cheap, Wide spread of light and LONG beams.

Has anyone used the Chinese version of the ARB intensity lights yet?

Not to derail too much but are you just running the typical ddmtunning hid setup in you hella 500s?

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
I am running 55w VVME 4300K kit in mine and it's awesome.

back on topic etc, would love to see some photos of anyone running the Chinese copy ARB light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94