Post Pic's of your Jeep

PFTWHFTB

New to the forum but not jeeps.

Here is my Jeep. She's slightly modded for expeditions. We tow a popup though for our trips for many reasons.
I have a full body Line-X paint job, 2" spacer lift, Bilstein 5100's, AirLift air bags in the rear springs, Goodyear duratracs, spidertrac spacers, warn remote driving lights, Tuffy trunk enclosure, bestop safe, and many more little things I've done to wire the inside for all the "goodies" and make it all that we need for our trips.

81d4ddfd2a6ac4e9bc8fa27cb60d9a00.jpg

e97333f90b3f106099c80104a6e87071.jpg

Here is our biggest trip last year videos. We went from South Dakota to Glacier National park, to Yellowstone, then Salt Lake City then back home to South Dakota. 3,050 miles. What a great time.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOwJE7prji2kA2lO-sgaXew

PFTWHFTB

I would do it again and again. I love it. You have to close the doors harder, if you bang or rub your knuckles on it it takes the skin off and it was expensive, but my insurance paid for half due to hail damage I got.

I don't get any trail damage, hail damage, never have to wax it, wash it with just a pressure washer unless it's really stuck on the I use a scrub brush and not worry about scratching it.

If I had to do it again I would go with a darker tan. On the paint sample it looked darker than it does on the jeep, but all in all I'm still satisfied with it. Sure is a lot quieter, cooler and warmer than factory.

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
As the saying goes..."Build it and they will come"

You convinced me! I'll post up a thread, once my suspension is on order.

Also, nice snow bashing picture, 07rubi!

EDIT:

PFTWHFTB: I like that color. It reminds me of my Wagoneer's color.

And, one more random shot of the wagoner, in keeping with the thread:

Last edited:

Maxcustody

Explorer
I would do it again and again. I love it. You have to close the doors harder, if you bang or rub your knuckles on it it takes the skin off and it was expensive, but my insurance paid for half due to hail damage I got.

I don't get any trail damage, hail damage, never have to wax it, wash it with just a pressure washer unless it's really stuck on the I use a scrub brush and not worry about scratching it.

If I had to do it again I would go with a darker tan. On the paint sample it looked darker than it does on the jeep, but all in all I'm still satisfied with it. Sure is a lot quieter, cooler and warmer than factory.
Thank you. Jeep looks great!

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

PFTWHFTB

Thanks. It looks different in different lighting because of the texture. I'm satisfied with the color, but darker would have been ok too. Love the wagoneers.
Here's a comparison of new and almost what it looks like now ( minus new tires)
87093951b0734a35f33895ba927edb4e.jpg

Last edited:

PFTWHFTB

Ah.. I thought the color was an odd ball.. how much did this set you back?.. and was it legal to paint a different color on a white jeep?..

$5k for the whole body Line-X, but I had $3k hail damage so most of it was picked up by the insurance company. It's legal to paint any color on anything, you just have to go and change the color on your registration to reflect the right color.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles