Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

skywhitney

Squirrel
Hey guys, I've been lurking for a couple of months and figured it was time for me to finally post a poser pic of my 03 tundra SR5 (sorry for the camera filter). I'm brand new to the expedition scene but have found this site to be a treasure trove of information and knowledge. I can't wait to get out there on my own trips soon.

She's bone stock right now, but I have some stuff coming for her in the next few weeks. I'll start a build thread once I actually get working on her.

2014-08-10%2020.56.55_zpsf3rrqxs4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

michael_l

Observer
New (to us) 2005 4 Runner! Meet Ronin!

Good afternoon,

After months of searching for something to help the wife, dog and I get up to camping spots and the mountains, we settled on a very well taken care of 4 runner! I wanted to get a new one, and shopped the new colorado and really liked wrangler unlimiteds, but to be honest we didn't want to spend 35k for a truck to go camping in. So we found this one - v8, 4x4, 117,000 miles 1 owner California car with every maintenance record, full synthetic oil it's whole life, and even the window sticker for 10,500 and jumped on it.

Here she is:
4 Runner.jpg

Made some updates recently: new wheels: pro comp 7069, new truck box, new rail guards. Sorry for the yard shot, just happy to have time and money for once haha

unnamed.jpg

Other recent pictures:

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed (2).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles