Overland Expo East

cruiserdds

I was there but only Friday morning due to the rain and mud. Were you the only G there? I was going to bring my w460 but couldn't meet the deadline with my turbo diesel swap so I brought my fj80. What year and model G is that? 1990 w463? Looks great!

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
I had originally planned to attend with my G500 and Kimberley Karavan, but the combination of the weather and a knee that's pretty much impossible to walk on and is scheduled for replacement kept me from attending. Sorry to have missed it.

66Kicks.jpg

inkblotz

I was there but only Friday morning due to the rain and mud. Were you the only G there? I was going to bring my w460 but couldn't meet the deadline with my turbo diesel swap so I brought my fj80. What year and model G is that? 1990 w463? Looks great!

Yes 1990 463 300GD with transplanted 603 Turbo motor. 1 other G in attendance. It was a 2000 Europa with something like 364,000 miles on it.

inkblotz

I had originally planned to attend with my G500 and Kimberley Karavan, but the combination of the weather and a knee that's pretty much impossible to walk on and is scheduled for replacement kept me from attending. Sorry to have missed it.

View attachment 308552

Dutch, It was good that you did not come as the walking was precarious with all the mud and your knee would definitely have suffered.

Mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles