2001 E350 Quigley 4x4 7.3

Pangle

Wanderer
SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_2921.jpgIMG_2921.jpgI have posted this on here before and decided not to sell but I am again considering selling "Van Diesel" I have a 2001 E350 Quigley 4x4 7.3 Diesel, former ambulance. It has 125k miles on the awesome 7.3. IM THINKING 16,500 IS FAIR.. Its a former ambulance so it still has the outside lights, PA system, rear AC/Heat on thermostat, and built in shelves. I have converted one side to be a couch with storage under it which converts to a fold out bed.

This is a go anywhere, camp anywhere 4x4 camper van. It will include a grill, cooler combo and everything else you will need to go camp tomorrow. I have also installed LED ceiling lights which are on a switch.

Recently I have: changed the oil with Rotella, Installed Bilsetin 5100 stainless Shocks on all 4 corners, new front and rear gear oil royal purple, undercoated frame and made some rust repair on the body, the frame is solid. It has hard wood floors which I installed to dress it up some. It has a new AC blower and the AC works well. New steering stabilizer, and Im sure some other things. IT will need new rotors at some point as they are slightly warped, but it still stops well. Also there is still some body rust under the rear bumper that I have not yet fixed. IMG_2919.jpg

Its not perfect being a 2001 but it is ready to camp and has low miles. It runs and drives awesome. I will only sell for a really decent price, and I know you guys know what these are worth. I just got back from an 8 hour round trip and the van did amazing, 70-80mph without any drama and 12-14 MPG at those speeds.

I will be leaving on Oct 30 to travel west to Idaho and Montana area from Northern VA. I am willing to meet generally anywhere that is in that direction for interested parties. Also if anyone is interested in convoying along out west let me know. I will be hitting some state parks and generally anything I want to see.
Steve

Attachments

• IMG_2924.jpg
    IMG_2924.jpg
    533.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

Pangle

Wanderer
You can follow along with Van Diesel's adventure under the title of "No plan is the plan"

Pangle

Wanderer
What are your plans for Montana?

Hey Man I am just now seeing this sorry. I had good time in MT and ID and then moved on to Utah and CO. After almost three weeks of traveling around the van found its new owner in CO.. So she has been sold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles