Snow Peak Addiction

JamesC

Adventurer
Portable ofice... lol

It's not a storage bag in the traditional sense. its mor of a protective case for the IGT goodies when all strapped together. It utilizes the handle on the IGT. To Be continued...

Just to be clear 100% :) You also plan to offer these protective cases for sale and I can stop bugging ATC?

Thanks!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Just to be clear 100% :) You also plan to offer these protective cases for sale and I can stop bugging ATC?

Thanks!

I can't say with 100% certainty. I will explore the possibility. The bag works in tandem with the strap kit. SO I will have my work cut out for me once I get this in motion.

H

High Country Nomads

Fit Pit

Has anyone here seen the SP Fire Pit in Medium or Large? I'm convinced to buy one, but am curious just how big the large is? I've seen the specs and tried to make sense of them, but the Large doesn't seem as big as w/ a measuring tape vs. what I've seen on google images.

H

High Country Nomads

really anything, maybe a cooler, or just standing next to one? That would be awesome. Thank you

JamesC

Adventurer
My wife is working from home. Kermit chair with extensions attached, bag of charcoal, 90lb Beauceron.

2016-02-01.jpg

JamesC

Adventurer
Awesome thank you. Is that a kermit chair?

Yep, Kermit chair with extensions. We keep the fire size fairly small and it radiates well. You could also have a pretty huge fire if you needed. We've probably used it 10 times in the last month since we received it? I've never seen a medium or small in person.

H

High Country Nomads

Well i couldn't find a large anywhere online today, so I ordered a medium. I'll post a picture of that when it arrives.

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
I just received my Snow Peak large fire pit and grill, the grill bridge is on it's way from Canada. Hope to get that this week.

Attachments

• DSC03742.JPG
    DSC03742.JPG
    147.1 KB · Views: 69

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94