Outdoor Kid Photo Thread

hyperboarder

Adventurer
I think we found where wwe star daniel bryan is!

Lol, first time for that one. I usually get Hunter Mahan.

original

Madbodhi

Observer

Shooting his first gun on a trip to Black Hills

His sister has to do anything her brother does.

Investigating a ant eaten, thunderstruck tree in the Horicon Marsh

Wandering around Sage Creek in the Badlands

Not sure who is chasing who here but the kids chased each other around the tepee all day without tripping on the lines, a feat I can barely accomplish walking.

balexander87

Observer
Just a quick day hike on the local trails. I bike these trails when I can, so always try to do my part to clean things up when I'm on foot. This one was a little too big to clear completely, but did what I could.

200ffe503db631369911316e754e4a72.jpg

907564db4d66ed29a6d9ad72475223f7.jpg

47f8adbed492db84e482db261de062cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honu

lost on the mainland
check out the folding silky !
will never use a bow saw again :)
and you can fold up blade safe etc..

Just a quick day hike on the local trails. I bike these trails when I can, so always try to do my part to clean things up when I'm on foot. This one was a little too big to clear completely, but did what I could.

balexander87

Observer
check out the folding silky !
will never use a bow saw again :)
and you can fold up blade safe etc..

I've got the Agawa Canyon Boreal 21 on my short list for Father's Day :) but I might ought to consider replacing it with the Silky!

3d5e3fab82419732b91b6588e0ca7137_large.gif

Last edited:

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Wow, this thread is still alive after all these years? Couple from last year.

Bay of Fundy, Hopewell Rocks. We decided not to fight it and let them go nuts in the tidal mud. They were quite a hit, and made it into the photo albums of all the tourists there that day.

DSC05828s.jpg

Cape Breton. I love this one. Looks like they are resisting the cold North Atlantic.

DSC06123s.jpg

One of my favorite photos of all time. Love my Sony cameras, they just take great looking photos without me having to know how to use it at all.

DSC06070s.jpg

Phil and his best friend Cody. Really fantastic dog for a special boy.

DSC07753s.jpg

DSC07728s.jpg

WUzombies

Adventurer
My kids are (currently) 7 & 5, but they've quickly become quite the outdoorsmen over the past few years. These are from our last trip to Big Bend NP, we base camped at the Cottonwood Campground and did an overnight on the South Rim. The kids did great and carried their own packs, although my wife and I had the majority of the gear/food/clothes/water for all of us.

F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-02-3.jpg

F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-03-2.jpg

F8Industries-AdventureWebSized-04.jpg

My son started Cub Scouts this past school year and our Pack does hiking mileage awards, we hadn't logged hiking miles until he joined, but needless to say he's one of the top hikers now only because of our family adventures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles