Build progress 2001 FUSO

Flameffects

Observer
I dont have much to say other than I have my head down and am making progress. My build has a ramp door in the back so I can transport my toys…mainly dirt bikes. It will also be nice to have a back deck when its warm out! I made the back door/ramp out of steel to support the two spares. All my skins are being attached with 3m VHB tape…..the stuff is bomber! The roof has been engineered to walk on and will be covered with 1/8" diamond plate. Lots more Tig welding to come!

IMG_2276.jpg
IMG_2298.jpg
IMG_2332.jpg
IMG_2331.jpg

Last edited:

Flameffects

Observer
My version
Mine is over engineered ….I like your design. Maybe something in-between might be just right? Those tires are so heavy and I have two. I was really concerned about loosing one due to vibration and constant pounding on the back roads.

Flameffects

Observer
Its been a long time since I posted so here are some new photos. I finally build some over head cabinets and installed track to anchor the motor bike.

IMG_3066.jpgIMG_3068.jpgIMG_3064.jpg

Last edited:
You rebel! Very nice. I take it you do not have any kids to cater for LOL. Otherwise my build would have housed a motorcycle too! Super jealous.

Flameffects

Observer
You rebel! Very nice. I take it you do not have any kids to cater for LOL. Otherwise my build would have housed a motorcycle too! Super jealous.
Thank you for your positive feedback. Your day will come soon enough. My kids are all grown and I am single so I get to build it how I want. Amazingly enough women really like the build but of course most men all say they NEED one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior