Possible front bumper option for the tundra.

shibubba

I do plan on it but can't say when.
I would be willing to do a batch of 6 DIY kits if someone wants to round up 6 guys together that want a DIY, like you said some minor modifications would be needed for different applications.
I wish I had the time to get these finished up but I'm still a one man show and the 100 series orders have yet to slow down.
Thanks.
Ben

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its because your work is so damn good.

Benc

Explorer
Is it possible for to get one a non DIY?

The problem is i wasn't able to finalize before the tundra I was using got sold.
The bumper is really close but not 100% finalized for production without having the vehicle.

Someday they will be in production I'm just not in a position to give any dates right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

00tundra

If it's possible how long will it take if you can me s bumper that's exactly like the one that was on the truck that got sold with the hoops?

RockenAlex

If this is still in play and a possibility I'd also be interested in a DIY for an 06 DC w/flares. No Hoops or fancy stuff, however I would not be much help on all the fine fitment stuff since I'll be running fiberglass fenders, unless you want to work with me to offer that in your options's.

*edit* -- Would also me super interested in that tube hybrid thing is a possibility, looked really cool in the pic or two you had out there...

Last edited:

RockenAlex

@greygoosefj
I'd be interested in the DIY kit for the double cab, I'm not afraid of some minor grinding...
@shibubba
A DIY kit would be stellar!
@kyana
I would be interested in a diy kit.
@mtran
I'd be in for a diy/wiy kit!
@00tundra (unsure)
Hey is it still possible for me to get a bumper made?
@Evanmcd04
Did I miss the price for the DIY kit? I'm very interested!
@RockenAlex (myself)
If this is still in play and a possibility I'd also be interested in a DIY

Per your words:
DIY is possible if someone can round up 6 guys.
I still plan on getting them into production when time allows.

We have all expressed interest semi-recently in these bumpers, 6 of us are in for a DIY kit, the 7th seems iffy on the DIY. If this is enough for you @Benc I'd love to get a run of these going. I know you're super busy so I'm just trying to help both parties organize together, if I hear back from you I can work to get confirmation of intent to purchase from the individuals who've expressed interest and set everything up with you to get a batch of these made.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz