03 Ram 1500 Build

Bcmmp9

Observer
I needed a way to keep the back all orginized and neat so i fabbed up a shovel and axe mount and ordered a set of JK hi-lift hood mounts for the jack. All and all everything came out better than expected.

Bcmmp9

Observer
I ended up meeting up with some great people off Instagram and making a great run on The Kentucky Adventure Tour (KAT) and coming out with a bit of scrapes, body damage, lessons, new skills and most importantly new friends.

Bcmmp9

Observer
Some of the carnage.

So thankful for these sliders.

A little rim rash. More reason to pick up a set of OMF rock rings. Haha.

Also found some of that Dodge rust lol. BTW sand stone sucks.

Bcmmp9

Observer
I've always wanted a RTT so I saved up and bought one off my friend Brad a Hi-Vis Overland. My camper shell already has a reinforced top and had the leer locker so I decided to build me some support braces for when I pick up my front runner rack next month. I think they turned out great.

Also ended up picking up a Rugged Ridge fire extinguisher mount. Also worked great with the setup.

Bcmmp9

Observer
So I needed a place to hang my paper towels out of the way and that was easily accessible. I build 2 brackets to hang off of the handles of the leer locker and used some wooden dowel to secure them in place.

Bcmmp9

Observer
Had some scrap laying around so I decided to make a QD fire extinguisher mount for the inside of the truck. I measured out the front seat mounting bolt holes and the frame. Ordered a Drake offroad QD mount and when everything came in I threw it together.

I did order some new clamps. That's all I had in the garage at the moment.

Last edited:

Bcmmp9

Observer
After waiting on the time to install and parts. Finally it was time to install my single ARB goodies for the truck. I went with a single ARB because of space. Ended up taking up some real estate in the passenger battery box.

Bcmmp9

Observer
The wheels are a 17x9 and -12 offset. Thanks. I don't like getting loans or credit cards so I just save up for everything. This had been a long process I'm just now getting around to putting everything on here.

Bcmmp9

Observer
My next project on the truck is building these brackets to mount some Baja Designs S2 Pros for ditch lights.

WestcoastD

Nice build you got going on. How have your ridge grapplers been treating you? I would love to snag a pair but it doesn't have the snow flake symbol I need for winter highway so I've decided to go with the new wildpeaks. Put a new box on that truck one day and it will look minty again!

My buddy has those same 80 series lights but in the place of his fogs on his LBZ. Maybe try throwing them in there and have the S2 Pros seperate up top? Just a thought. Keep it up sub'd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles