Lets see some full size pictures...

Seabass

Idiot
1925afe9a7472089e04d65dd3adccbef.jpg

Had a short lived ice event.....you just gotta love some tire chains!

Beamer pilot

Explorer
1925afe9a7472089e04d65dd3adccbef.jpg

Had a short lived ice event.....you just gotta love some tire chains!

I would never label anyone driving this truck "idiot" more like "awesome".
As for the chains, we occasionally get iced up here, I leave the Jeep and truck at home in these conditions.
Too many loosers with no driving skills in this area...they scare me...

Seabass

Idiot
I would never label anyone driving this truck "idiot" more like "awesome".
As for the chains, we occasionally get iced up here, I leave the Jeep and truck at home in these conditions.
Too many loosers with no driving skills in this area...they scare me...

Your compliment flatters....Thank you! But, I assure you I am a "Professional Idiot." I make my living farming. Sound people don't do what I do. Just kidding. I'm a very blessed man. I truly love my work. And that's why I was out on that ice. I had farm work to do. It's a seven day a week gig. And, when the weather is less than desirable- my days are just longer. The feed needs of my livestock increase dramatically during these times. That's been one of the reasons I've appreciated this truck so much. I've built it to do all the things I need a truck to do. And it almost never disappoints. It's never failed to start- or keep me moving. Granted I've modified certain points on the truck- it's perfect for me. And I've gotten so many compliments. Makes a guy feel good. I thoroughly enjoy reading about other people's builds, and it seems I've brought some entertainment to those reading mine. This is an awesome community of enthusiasts!

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Your compliment flatters....Thank you! But, I assure you I am a "Professional Idiot." I make my living farming. Sound people don't do what I do. Just kidding. I'm a very blessed man. I truly love my work. And that's why I was out on that ice. I had farm work to do. It's a seven day a week gig. And, when the weather is less than desirable- my days are just longer. The feed needs of my livestock increase dramatically during these times. That's been one of the reasons I've appreciated this truck so much. I've built it to do all the things I need a truck to do. And it almost never disappoints. It's never failed to start- or keep me moving. Granted I've modified certain points on the truck- it's perfect for me. And I've gotten so many compliments. Makes a guy feel good. I thoroughly enjoy reading about other people's builds, and it seems I've brought some entertainment to those reading mine. This is an awesome community of enthusiasts!

Well in this case I am one as well, I run a cow calf operation on the ranch here. Difference is I have to work off the place to keep it afloat...

Picture 258.jpg

Rakkasan3187

This is my 2009 F250 CCSB. 7" IVD suspension, 37" Toyo MTs, 20x10 Fuel hostage wheels (thinking about selling these), 5" straight pipe, S&B intake, H&S Blackmax, SPod touchscreen system, all lighting is Rigid, Snuptop Xtra vision topper, Decked system, Rhinorack Pioneer roof rack. This will serve as my overland rig. I love the 7" IVD suspension kit, but I am wanting to down size to a 4.5" coil over system from IVD. Next on the list is adding a third Aux battery system to run the lights and Snomaster fridge/freezer. I also had my OEM headlights retrofitted with Morimoto M-Leds. I haven't had time to get them installed. New front and rear bumpers will be coming from Backwoods Adventure Mods.
QIzCWp2.jpg
SKpBvDt.jpg
jGPpME3.jpg
ifQd7Uk.jpg
IUmIVQo.jpg
QoH7Tfq.jpg

Beamer pilot

Explorer
This is my 2009 F250 CCSB. 7" IVD suspension, 37" Toyo MTs, 20x10 Fuel hostage wheels (thinking about selling these), 5" straight pipe, S&B intake, H&S Blackmax, SPod touchscreen system, all lighting is Rigid, Snuptop Xtra vision topper, Decked system, Rhinorack Pioneer roof rack. This will serve as my overland rig. I love the 7" IVD suspension kit, but I am wanting to down size to a 4.5" coil over system from IVD. Next on the list is adding a third Aux battery system to run the lights and Snomaster fridge/freezer. I also had my OEM headlights retrofitted with Morimoto M-Leds. I haven't had time to get them installed. New front and rear bumpers will be coming from Backwoods Adventure Mods.
QIzCWp2.jpg

I think it looks great the way it is...
Seems like the rear sags a bet...maybe just the picture???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles