WaterPort at Costco On-Sale

mulze22

Hey everybody I was looking through my Costco email to see how I could help contribute to their bottom line and came across this:

https://www.costco.com/WaterPORT-Da...essurized-Water-System.product.100407280.html

Its the WaterPORT on-sale from 4/16/18 to 4/26/18 for $120 with free shipping. You need to be a COSTCO member I think but for that price I thought it was a pretty good deal and wanted to give you all a heads up.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
These are no longer available....

EDIT: item is backordered, but was able to place order...

Last edited:

CSG

Explorer
Thanks for this tip! I recently got an email from them saying this new version was out. I was seriously looking at one last year but you had to pick a mount. This new version lets you mount it a few ways. The concept is stellar and if it works as well as the videos would have you believe, this is the perfect add-on for our LLC, van, or truck. For $120 through Costco, it's worth taking a chance (because you can return it to your local warehouse if it doesn't work out) and it's a great price for a 3.8G portable, pressurized shower that you can pop in a hitch or mount to rails.

mulze22

Anyone ever use these?

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/road-shower-vs-waterport-vs.3151/

Thanks for this tip! I recently got an email from them saying this new version was out. I was seriously looking at one last year but you had to pick a mount. This new version lets you mount it a few ways. The concept is stellar and if it works as well as the videos would have you believe, this is the perfect add-on for our LLC, van, or truck. For $120 through Costco, it's worth taking a chance (because you can return it to your local warehouse if it doesn't work out) and it's a great price for a 3.8G portable, pressurized shower that you can pop in a hitch or mount to rails.

That's exactly what I figured too. This looks like a steal. Comes with all three mounting options plus the enhancements from the previous one.

All sold out online :(

I just looked today at lunch and you can order one but they are backordered and ship out around the first week of May.

Model97

woo hoo. i wanted something like this. Not spending $350 is .. well, not quite priceless, but nice.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
Just went on tonight and they are out of stock,not taking anymore orders. Bummer. You Snooze you lose I guess. Hopefully will be back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mulze22

Just went on tonight and they are out of stock,not taking anymore orders. Bummer. You Snooze you lose I guess. Hopefully will be back!

That's a serious bummer. If you get the Costco emails just check those periodically. I'll do the same and if it comes back I'll make a note of it.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader

That's a serious bummer. If you get the Costco emails just check those periodically. I'll do the same and if it comes back I'll make a note of it.
Same, thanks. I will get one of those for sure. In the meantime it’s time for a DeWalt chainsaw with the money I was gonna use for this.

mulze22

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
Got my waterport today....
Used it for a while (used it for an hour) .... it's going back to Costco tomorrow......
Nothing really wrong with it...
i just don't think it's for me......
One thing i did not like was having to pressurise it three times for it to hit empty....

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
Got my waterport today....
Used it for a while (used it for an hour) .... it's going back to Costco tomorrow......
Nothing really wrong with it...
i just don't think it's for me......
One thing i did not like was having to pressurise it three times for it to hit empty....

More details on your review I have 3 on back order:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94