Wanted: Mercedes Unimog or Mercedes 1017A

kalibella

Looking for a Mercedes Unimog 1300L or Mercedes 1017A in the US to convert into a camper.

If you have any experience with importing one from Europe I would be happy to get any advice.

I am in New Jersey. Willing to travel to find the right piece.

Thanks in advance.
KB

Last edited:

florimoser

Hi Kalibella, we have a Unimog 1300 L for sale in Europe. 1979, OM 352 Turbo, 170 HP, long axles, SplitGearbox, 90 km/h = 1900 RPM, converted 1988 into a mobilehome. The Unimog is in perfect condition. We just spend 6 days in a Unimog workshop in Grecce (Thessaloniki) to rebuild the MOG. The MOG is completly overhault, new Brakes, new clutch, new Gearbox (work). an more , more, more. The Interior is in a perfect conditions. We are on the way back to Germany an will arrive at home in two weeks. If you are really intrested, please send me a PN. The car is registered as historic vehicle in germany. (Price ist app. 85.000 Euro) (more you will find: www.noplanisagoodplan.de)

Last edited:
Looking for a Mercedes Unimog 1300L or Mercedes 1017A in the US to convert into a camper.

If you have any experience with importing one from Europe I would be happy to get any advice.

Thanks in advance.
KB

PM sent

rblackwell

Adventurer

Thanks in advance.
KB
Talk to Rob Pickering at Terry Lee Enterprises in La Junta CO, he might have something of interest. Certainly he
is into Unimogs and other Euro trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles