2003 Land Rover Discovery Trek #4

1range

Adventurer
Hey guys, I am selling my much loved 2003 Land Rover Discovery Trek! I have owned this car for about an year now and love it but more recently bought a Range Rover G4 that I have decided to keep and sell this one (maybe)! I am giving my brothers and sisters here on the forum first go at her before I list in on BAT in a month or so...

Within the last 500 miles I had the engine pulled and resealed all around! Meaning, no leaks anywhere coming from this Rover. It has just over 85k miles on the clock and has always been garage kept. If you don't know much about the Trek Land Rovers these are one of the most rare of the special edition vehicles Land Rover did. This one is #4 and was supposedly used in the finals at the Forbes Ranch where the challenge was held that year in Colorado. This is a no rust car and no accidents to my knowledge as well. Interior is in great shape for the age and everything does work! I own a Land Rover shop in Dallas so if something isn't working, it gets fixed and is done right! The Treks were late model 03's and they do come with the center dif lock if y'all didn't know! I can also help with shipping too, we have a truck and trailer and will delivery up to 300 miles for free.

Here is a video from back in the day of this Trek

Asking $25.5k
Please I am sure there will be questions, email me, text me, PM me whatever you like! I can upload or send as many pics as y'all like too, just ask!

Attachments

• DRIVERS_SIDE.jpg
    DRIVERS_SIDE.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 1,765
  • DRIVERS BACK.jpg
    DRIVERS BACK.jpg
    766.6 KB · Views: 2,334
  • TREKSIDE.jpg
    TREKSIDE.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 3,238
  • RACK_LIGHTS.jpg
    RACK_LIGHTS.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 1,534
  • PASSENGER SEAT.jpg
    PASSENGER SEAT.jpg
    532.9 KB · Views: 1,569
  • TREK LOWER CON.jpg
    TREK LOWER CON.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 1,474
  • SPECIAL_TREK.jpg
    SPECIAL_TREK.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 1,517
  • TREK_ DASH.jpg
    TREK_ DASH.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 1,444
  • DRIVERS SIT.jpg
    DRIVERS SIT.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 1,425
  • BACK DRIVERS SEAT.jpg
    BACK DRIVERS SEAT.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 1,363
Last edited:

Winger4870

Hey guys, I am selling my much loved 2003 Land Rover Discovery Trek! I have owned this car for about an year now and love it but more recently bought a Range Rover G4 that I have decided to keep and sell this one (maybe)! I am giving my brothers and sisters here on the forum first go at her before I list in on BAT in a month or so...

Within the last 500 miles I had the engine pulled and resealed all around! Meaning, no leaks anywhere coming from this Rover. It has just over 85k miles on the clock and has always been garage kept. If you don't know much about the Trek Land Rovers these are one of the most rare of the special edition vehicles Land Rover did. This one is #4 and was supposedly used in the finals at the Forbes Ranch where the challenge was held that year in Colorado. This is a no rust car and no accidents to my knowledge as well. Interior is in great shape for the age and everything does work! I own a Land Rover shop in Dallas so if something isn't working, it gets fixed and is done right! The Treks were late model 03's and they do come with the center dif lock if y'all didn't know! This truck has a crack on the front bumper where they are do it, I decided to leave it alone and call it "original". If the next owner wants it fixed not a problem we can handle that before delivery. I can also help with shipping too, we have a truck and trailer and will delivery up to 300 miles for free.

Here is a video from back in the day of this Trek

Asking $25.5k
Please I am sure there will be questions, email me, text me, PM me whatever you like! I can upload or send as many pics as y'all like too, just ask!
Yes I’m very interested in your TReK #4 . I like to know if it’s status I see there’s a sale pending.are you on a time schedule, cuz if I’m in the process of selling my disco and a BMW to gather the money. Please text me at c-773-771-5121 or email
Winger4870@aol.com.
I had a 1999 TReK #7 and wished I never sold it. And if I miss this one, and you hear of another for sale please contact me. Thx winger

1range

Adventurer
Hey guys, sure is ha. Fixing the front bumper cover for the new owner. Should be sold sold end of next week. I’ll follow back up and let y’all know for sure tho!

1range

Adventurer
Update: Front bumper is fixed and I think the buyer I had is a no show... If I don't hear back from him by Sunday, it'll be up for sale again!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles