UJOR Build Thread

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
Is the interior of VTV10 stock/OEM? I have never seen any thing like a Chateau EB let alone 3 rows of removable captains chairs. Is it Chateau emblemed?
Its ************, and the resolution of your camera in the video is awesome!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Is the interior of VTV10 stock/OEM? I have never seen any thing like a Chateau EB let alone 3 rows of removable captains chairs. Is it Chateau emblemed?
Its ************, and the resolution of your camera in the video is awesome!

Not factory seats, AdventureVans had the seats installed. when I 1st saw the van it had normal benches for a 15 pass.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
What kind of transmission is in the new 6 speed vans? How are those adapted to 4WD?

6R140. All of the E450s have been bolt up, one ion the E350s were too. We have had one that needed an outpost shaft change which requires a tear down and kinda sucks but oh well! Its a great transmission.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Progress
51828207_2319618384724043_4607159513739427840_o.jpg

derjack

Adventurer
That's a really great approach:
I wasn't aware that box trucks are partly based on E-Series. Here in Germany /Europe we are way more in high roof campers. I had soooo much work NOT to waste space inside with side panels moving in to the roof :-(

what's beneath Chris? Are they identical to Cutaways? Does your kid fit 1 to 1?

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
That's a really great approach:
I wasn't aware that box trucks are partly based on E-Series. Here in Germany /Europe we are way more in high roof campers. I had soooo much work NOT to waste space inside with side panels moving in to the roof :-(

what's beneath Chris? Are they identical to Cutaways? Does your kid fit 1 to 1?

They're aren't very common here but they do exist! Its an E350 chassis, left Ford as an incomplete chassis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne