Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

PCO6

Adventurer
I picked up a Clipper Express 9.0td a few days ago. These are a few pics of it on the way home. The last one is from web and shows the trailer opened up. I have plans to modify it (larger axle, wheels, flat fenders, kayak & bike racks, etc.) and will start as soon as I get my thoughts sorted out and parts and materials assembled. It should be a fun project!

ex m38a1er

Adventurer
I picked up a Clipper Express 9.0td a few days ago. These are a few pics of it on the way home. The last one is from web and shows the trailer opened up. I have plans to modify it (larger axle, wheels, flat fenders, kayak & bike racks, etc.) and will start as soon as I get my thoughts sorted out and parts and materials assembled. It should be a fun project!

View attachment 509443View attachment 509444View attachment 509445
Cool!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoy it !!!!!!! Any pics from the inside?

PCO6

Adventurer
Thanks. I haven't had a chance to take any inside pics of mine yet but here are some from the web. It's quite comfortable and it sure is nice to be able to stand up in it. The lid goes up and down in about 3 minutes. With the interior panels unzipped it's quite airy. It has a fridge, propane heater, A/C and a blue tooth stereo. I'm not sure I'm going to need all of that so some may be coming out.

They also offer a light duty "off road" version (see video link). It has some good things but it's not the way I plan to build it.

profdant139

First attempt at a photo -- this is my 2012 stock Fun Finder, modified for slow off-pavement towing (axle flip and beefy running gear). TV is a 2012 Tacoma 4x4. This was taken in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, north of Lee Vining, Calif:

m3zZPvb.png
Click For Full-Size Image.

Lucky j

Explorer
Nice atriculation and nice to see it get used in the field.

But thos wheels all the way in the back, must be kind of tongue heavy no??

Runt

Adventurer
It pulled very well. I no longer have it as we out grew it. But it was a great trailer.....for forest service road type camping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles