Ford Superduty Tremor "off road" 2020 F250/F350.

Jday14

I was hoping for a little more, but I think it will outsell the Power Wagon simply due to being offered with the Powerstroke. It also looks like it will be available on all the existing trim levels.

I'll be keeping my 2018 that's soon to have Carli suspension, but I would take a serious look at this if I was in the market for a new truck.

bigskypylot

Explorer
I was hoping for a little more, but I think it will outsell the Power Wagon simply due to being offered with the Powerstroke. It also looks like it will be available on all the existing trim levels.

I'll be keeping my 2018 that's soon to have Carli suspension, but I would take a serious look at this if I was in the market for a new truck.
I think if I got this Trmor, the first upgrade would be the Suspension to Carli or something along those lines. Hopefully this will come with an integrated winch as well. I was hoping it came with a front locker but in reality, I'm sure the Torsen will be more than adequate for 99% of the people that purchase it

Oh and I'd definitely upgrade the skid package and sliders
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bigskypylot

Explorer
I'd take that stupid sticker off too. Will the crawl control, terrain modes be available on the regular super duty trucks? If not, that's why I'd get a Tremor and de-badge it.

Bayou Boy

Adventurer
That's what the Power Wagon/Raptor/Rubicon, etc guys all do. Replace all the things that make these specialty vehicles, but then you get to keep the Stickers

No they don't. No one buys a Power Wagon and rips out the winch, lockers, and sway bar disconnect. The coils and shocks are a very small part of what makes a Power Wagon and that's what people change.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
Have to rip the winch out to replace the flimsy PW bumper with one that's proper for winching. Have to rip out the PW front diff when someone doesn't listen and neglects their waterlogged diff fluid, and rusts the star ring so it won't engage. Nobody cares about the sway bars, my truck doesn't have any.

Plenty of people have paid twice for all of the cool Raptor and PW parts.

Cackalak Han

Explorer
I'd take that stupid sticker off too. Will the crawl control, terrain modes be available on the regular super duty trucks? If not, that's why I'd get a Tremor and de-badge it.

Crawl control, terrain modes. All fluff and gimmickry. Those “features” should not sway you to get any vehicle. I’d take a locker in an XL and save the cash. Or use the cash to get a winch, Max Trax and/or a front locker which trumps any e-traction system out there.

Oilbrnr

Knowledge without experience is nothing more than an opinion. And you, Bullwinkle are full of opinion. Reading your comments on this board over the years is very telling.

Halligan

Adventurer
I guy I work with has a Tremor, doesn't seem like anything special to me.
View attachment 529163

Thats the previous generation F-150 "Tremor" which was supposed to be a go-fast package on the F-150. The new Tremor name is for the Superduty and is offroad oriented. I think Ford made a poor decision using the Tremor nameplate so soon after the F-150 model was offered since they are geared towards different demographic groups.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne