FOUND Vans For Sale!

eporter

Adventurer
I'd love to have this but a bit more than I can pay right now. Hopefully someone may be able to make a deal on it.

That looks pretty nice for 15k. I like the captains chairs and raised roof.
a54dbb32f4b94f604eb102b12d8bc6c3.jpg

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
Yeah it seems to be a nice rig but with 2 spare Jeeps in the driveway the Wife's a no go!

Easy solution... sell the spare Jeeps ;) you don’t want spares anyway. Unless you are worried they will break down.

The van looks decent, but at least from the pictures the axle spacing looks off. The front wheels are too close to the back of the wheel openings. The rear wheels also look tight at the front, but not quite as bad.

sancap

Easy solution... sell the spare Jeeps ;) you don’t want spares anyway. Unless you are worried they will break down.

The van looks decent, but at least from the pictures the axle spacing looks off. The front wheels are too close to the back of the wheel openings. The rear wheels also look tight at the front, but not quite as bad.

It looks like the fairings could be causing it to look off center in the wheel well??

Deshet

Adventurer
Government Fleet Maintained 2006 Ford E350 Diesel
Runs and Drives Perfect
Prison Transport Cage in the back that can be removed. Setup for 9 Passengers
Power Windows
Power Locks
Cruiser Control
Front and Rear AC
Video running and driving
No problems or check engine lights
My pictures are too large to upload. I have include a stock photo. See the link above for video of the Van driving. 70 MPH is slightly less than 2,000 RPMs

100,000 miles

Last edited:

Deshet

Adventurer
https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/mesa-1992-toyota-town-ace-pop-top/6958761458.html

I'm not associated with this sale but did go see the van in person. All systems work and overall pretty clean with a few nice small extras. There is a bit of seam rust around the windshield. Overall very cool van, unfortunately too small for my needs.

How much interior height did it have? Did it drive well? Did it seem extremely small? It looks it would be cramped but some live VW buses.

Thanks

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
How much interior height did it have? Did it drive well? Did it seem extremely small? It looks it would be cramped but some live VW buses.

Thanks

With the top down I'd guess it was about 5'8"...top popped it was probably 8 or 9ft.

We did not drive it as it was wedged in the rv gate on the side of the guys house, and I think at that point we'd decided it wasn't going to be big enough for us. He did start it up and the engine sounded good and looked clean.

I think if you're a small Japanese couple it's perfect. ? It's actually not too cramped inside, but storage is at a minimum for more than one person long term or two people on a weekend.

brushogger

Explorer

Government Fleet Maintained 2006 Ford E350 Diesel
Runs and Drives Perfect
Prison Transport Cage in the back that can be removed. Setup for 9 Passengers ?????
Power Windows
Power Locks
Cruiser Control
Front and Rear AC
Video running and driving
No problems or check engine lights
My pictures are too large to upload. I have include a stock photo. See the link above for video of the Van driving. 70 MPH is slightly less than 2,000 RPMs

100,000 miles

$7500 obo

Why would it need to be removed? That could be really handy- Yeah Yeah, that's the ticket- handy ;)

F350joe

Old Chevy van on a blazer frame...https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/d/everett-1973-chevy-shorty-4x4-van/6963803417.html3A5D9D8C-707C-4900-887F-55912BDC9902.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles