Trail use conflicts: the solution is real simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike W.

Data is the new cop out..we need data..how much data has been compiled on who trashes public land, national parks? How was the data gathered? Who handles the data and who paid them to do so?

Data is the tarrot card of the 21st century. Millennials accept any thing labeled data as biblical. I see data as a tool to manipulate the masses, it works. We have the Climate Data at the top of the list. We have 150 years of temperature data..and we base global warming on it..but wait we're missing about 4 billion years of data.. weather has happened since the birth of the planet..see anything wrong with this picture..

Contrecoup

Air is crystal clear where I'm at. I don't need filthy cali folks deciding what I should or shouldn't do. People should clean up their own homes before preaching about elsewhere...

I'll second that it's hippies and city folk littering the most in our parks and tourist areas.

But foreign tourists have the record for ''per person'' litter. No point in mentioning which, you already know.

So litter contributes to global climate change.

Learn sumpin every day!

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
What you see on this site isn't blatant disrespect it mostly discourse over the solutions.

But admittedly, it’s very difficult sometimes to clearly see that differentiation. So it does help to have thick skin if you’re a participating member.

(Just for fun, try doing an internal search here for all threads including the word “idiot” ?)

Last edited:

F350joe

Data is the new cop out..we need data..how much data has been compiled on who trashes public land, national parks? How was the data gathered? Who handles the data and who paid them to do so?

Data is the tarrot card of the 21st century. Millennials accept any thing labeled data as biblical. I see data as a tool to manipulate the masses, it works. We have the Climate Data at the top of the list. We have 150 years of temperature data..and we base global warming on it..but wait we're missing about 4 billion years of data.. weather has happened since the birth of the planet..see anything wrong with this picture..

I would argue that you have been looking at some bad data, it’s easy to do nowadays.

F350joe

But, but, the data clearly shows that you should give billions of dollars to my friends who can launder a portion of it back to me.

That's the best way to save our planet.

You and I have been through this. It is not the data telling you to give money, that is the ad selling news cycle and handout politicians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier