2020 EarthCruiser?

danf

That is an insane amount for what it is in the end...

50k truck and $300,000 for the little box???

I'm glad they are doing what they are doing now though, and if people are willing to pay for it then I guess they are funding research for the rest of the builders to copy in time...

Vortec V8...6 speed Allison transmission, Hero 2 speed transfer case, Full floating Dana 80's, 4 wheel disc brake, ARB airlockers, air shocks, 37 inch Toyo's, 60 gallon fuel tank, 462 watts of solar feeding into a 360 amp hr lithium ion battery...............and we haven't even opened the door yet!! That's an insane amount of technology for such a small price!! LOL Check out the full specs at EarthCruiser.com
2020_EC_EXP_Exterior_left.jpgbODZ-Qxw.jpeg

AMBOT

Adventurer
I'm thinking closer to 100K in the chassis just in parts, if one was to try to copy... hoping you get all that gearing and measurements right the first time. This seems like the most capable off-road platform to date. Well done EC!

Steve_382

Compared to the competition for a complete vehicle, that price sounds about right to me. Plus you don't have to spend the next 5 years building it yourself. At my age, I can't buy those years back, so the price seems OK considering what it does and where it can go.

Steve_382

Vortec V8...6 speed Allison transmission, Hero 2 speed transfer case, Full floating Dana 80's, 4 wheel disc brake, ARB airlockers, air shocks, 37 inch Toyo's, 60 gallon fuel tank, 462 watts of solar feeding into a 360 amp hr lithium ion battery...............and we haven't even opened the door yet!! That's an insane amount of technology for such a small price!! LOL Check out the full specs at EarthCruiser.com
View attachment 548301View attachment 548302
I like the ladder going up beside the driver door. Is that a new feature?

gregmchugh

Observer
Compared to the competition for a complete vehicle, that price sounds about right to me. Plus you don't have to spend the next 5 years building it yourself. At my age, I can't buy those years back, so the price seems OK considering what it does and where it can go.

I agree, who produces a comparable vehicle for significantly less?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94