Off Road Trailer Group Buy (M416 Style) ***Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have started building simple models of accessories to help folks get a visual on how things can be laid out on our trailers. We can also play with different colors.

F6027984-CB42-437B-BFED-3E4ACD66DF00.jpeg
4D1F497B-8564-44A9-88DE-7F42D82B2B57.jpeg

GeoTom

I have started building simple models of accessories to help folks get a visual on how things can be laid out on our trailers. We can also play with different colors.

View attachment 563155View attachment 563156
Thank you for the 3D Viz - couple noob questions (never owned one before)- can you open the top with a RTT mounted on racks seems like a lot of levered weight, I have a 125lb Autohome Columbus ? Also are lockable tailgates that are full size for the the rear opening available ?

Lastly base cost will be $3000? + how much to deliver/freight probably to in my case mid-con, Oklahoma ?

Thanks,
Tom

Thank you for the 3D Viz - couple noob questions (never owned one before)- can you open the top with a RTT mounted on racks seems like a lot of levered weight, I have a 125lb Autohome Columbus ? Also are lockable tailgates that are full size for the the rear opening available ?

Lastly base cost will be $3000? + how much to deliver/freight probably to in my case mid-con, Oklahoma ?

Thanks,
Tom

Great questions Tom, Yes the lid can be opened with the tent closed or deployed.
The tailgate is lockable. If you want a bigger tailgate we can accommodate that.
I would have to make some calls to get a freight quote. Or you can meet us in White Sands New Mexico in April.
Thanks
1579849013900.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier