FG's in Action

yabanja

Explorer
Great vids of Fido....
Good to see the truck getting used for what it was built
Oh yes! So glad I didn't worry too much about making it pretty. Fido has had a hard hard life in my ownership. But with proper maintenance the truck has been absolutely trouble free so far.

Allan

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Oh yes! So glad I didn't worry too much about making it pretty. Fido has had a hard hard life in my ownership. But with proper maintenance the truck has been absolutely trouble free so far.

Allan

The way I like it. Mine is not pretty either as well, kept mechanically sound and serviced regularly and used for the adventure that it was built for.
Good to see some more videos of Canters being used.

Dan.

Ultimark

Well that was interesting and sent me down memory lane, it is around 50 years since I've used mud chains. I had really forgotten how effective, correctly designed ones, can be in mud. As we rarely travel in snow on this continent (Australia) apart from a small area, mud and/or snow chains are not that big a thing.

Another aspect is that these days, the major roads (and many minor) which are still dirt here, are generally closed when it rains. Not only that, we just prop and wait out the wet weather as being retired, we usually don't have a tight schedule.

I have seen a few of your clips and they are good, but this one, has been most interesting.

Thank you.

We couldn't take it any more and had to GET OUTDOORS!!! Fun was had by all.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Just got back from a quick two day stay around Denali, spotting this guy south of Cantwell, parked along the Parks Highway. Nice looking rig, didn't want to disturb you, but if you'd been out I'd have swapped some FUSO lies.

AKFUSO.jpg

gregmchugh

Observer
Just got back from a quick two day stay around Denali, spotting this guy south of Cantwell, parked along the Parks Highway. Nice looking rig, didn't want to disturb you, but if you'd been out I'd have swapped some FUSO lies.

View attachment 601875

That’s Ben and Rebecca, Outliers Overland...

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
I remembered hitting their YT channel and seeing some posts elsewhere. Didn't want to bug them, they were buttoned up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94