(SOLD) EARTHCRUISER New PRICE: $185,000 !! 2016 Earthcruiser / Perfect vehicle to LIVE OFF THE GRID! Get lost in the great outdoors and STAY LOST.

Yes it does. I'm not sure of the initials, but it uses the diesel available at all normal filling stations - it is marked DIESEL and usually the handle is green colored.

Msand

Importer
Have you listed this on denver, seattle, portland, and SF Bay craigslist yet? You may not have to keep lowering the price, EP members are pretty stingy and only look for deals, and sometimes can't see them when they are right in front of them.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Have you listed this on denver, seattle, portland, and SF Bay craigslist yet? You may not have to keep lowering the price, EP members are pretty stingy and only look for deals, and sometimes can't see them when they are right in front of them.

Why those cities and not Duluth, San Antonio, and Poughkeepsie? ;)

Msand

Importer
Why those cities and not Duluth, San Antonio, and Poughkeepsie? ;)
Not a lot of people in northern MN buy rigs like this, I grew up in SilverBay, MN and the locals usually prefer their home brew campers, toy haulers, or slide-in-out truck bed campers like a Big Foot.. Never tried the others, but usually i sell my campers within a week at or above my asking price when listed in the PNW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles