Pics of your VAN! Post up!

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
spencyg said:
l_d357acb0b1024d0aa3e7a925a45f7ebf.jpg

Glad to see I'm not the only one who sways in the breeze when taking a corner...

Tight van.

Spence

yeah.... little soft w/o the sway bar!!

Railvan

Adventurer
Yeah, you should. And get those front and rear bumpers built, build the camper conversion interior, throw a solid axle under the front... Better do it now before you're married with kids... :hehe:

suntinez

Explorer
Does this belong in an “expedition van” thread? I dunno, but been having a lot of fun with it.

It’s a 2005 astrovan, converted by Provan to a Tiger GT camper. Provan stopped doing the conversion on vans, now makes a hardshell model (CX)for the ford and chevy 4WD trucks.

Got some airbags to lift the heavy coach a bit, needs new shoes - but should be fine offroad most places I go.

After airbags:
withairbags.jpg

In Sequoia National Park:
Tonithrulog.jpg

At an empty RV park on the Kings River:
Tonipopped.jpg

In Lyons, CO looking little:
DSC_0040.jpg

I’m not opposed to comfort! ;)
Tiger2005GT017.jpg

Railvan

Adventurer
Here's my Sportsmobile along with T.Low's Astro along the Nooksack river. Nice evening light.

Attachments

• 2vans2pbase.jpg
    2vans2pbase.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 548

Fergie

Expedition Leader
suntinez said:
Does this belong in an “expedition van” thread? I dunno, but been having a lot of fun with it.

It’s a 2005 astrovan, converted by Provan to a Tiger GT camper. Provan stopped doing the conversion on vans, now makes a hardshell model (CX)for the ford and chevy 4WD trucks.

Got some airbags to lift the heavy coach a bit, needs new shoes - but should be fine offroad most places I go.

After airbags:
withairbags.jpg

Tonithrulog.jpg

At an empty RV park on the Kings River:
Tonipopped.jpg

In Lyons, CO looking little:
DSC_0040.jpg

Tiger2005GT017.jpg

Very cool van photos.

I like the Safari size much better than the full-size Tiger.

Saline for it after the new tires.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
suntinez said:

It’s a 2005 astrovan, converted by Provan to a Tiger GT camper.

withairbags.jpg

Tonithrulog.jpg

Tiger2005GT017.jpg

:clapsmile

I was hoping to see some pics of this thing. Looks like you scored, I like it alot. I could live out of that for a year on the road. You want me to try?

I'll watch over it while you go fetch me another bottle of Rum....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior