Check out our travels....We will be doing much more this year...and more off pavement trips too!

autism family travels

We are a family who has a 14 year old little man who has autism. He loves being outdoors, our two jeeps, camping, mountian biking and more. You can follow along with us on our blog www.autismfamilytravels.com. I am now working from home and can devote more time to our blog and social media accounts, put up more information, tips, travels and cool reviews of things we use. I hope that you enjoy our little piece of the world.

Same to you guys. We will be on the move alot more this year. Last year was sort of a bust.

Don't we know it! We were planning to speak at all three Overland Expo events, as well as all three of Ray Hyland's events (Northwest Overland Rally, etc.). Ended up sheltering in place for six months in Seattle at my mother-in-law's. The only goal we met was completing visits/stays in our final four Lower 48 states.

autism family travels

We are working on some exciting things right now. One of our favorite companies wants us to do a bunch of videos, photo shoots and reviews for them! We cannot wait! More on that soon! We will be posting some of our little winter day trips soon as well. We need to get our new husky socialized so she can travel with us from now on. She is a great doggy though!

Ditriz

We are a family who has a 14 year old little man who has autism. He loves being outdoors, our two jeeps, camping, mountian biking and more. You can follow along with us on our blog www.autismfamilytravels.com. I am now working from home and can devote more time to our blog and social media accounts, put up more information, tips, travels and cool reviews of things we use. I hope that you enjoy our little piece of the world.
Your blog is a pleasure to read. You are a true example of loving parents!

autism family travels

Your blog is a pleasure to read. You are a true example of loving parents!

Thanks for the kind words. 2021 kicked us in the tidly winks and we never got on the road for more than a night to see our other son who is living 4 hrs away in St. John's. I am going to be working on the patriot over the winter to get it all rigged up for next spring. Once that is done, we are getting on the road around the island until we can freely move about the country. Stay tuned, we never abaondoned our plans, they just got pushed back.

autism family travels

Everytime we turn around this past two years, some crap happens and we cannot get out to explore. I wish it weren't true. I started a new job that required me to be around most of the time, and therefore extended travel was not in the cards. Again, the camper is still sitting idle inside the garage. I think I have negotiated a new schedule with my manager which is 6 days working and 8 days off in a two week schedule. They want all staff to have at least 20 hrs a week. That works for me. I think I am at 24 every week, and it's condensed into 6 days! the other 8 days I can work on getting some of our home business stuff up and running again, and getting the camper on the back of the pat and on the road more!

So, We are not pulling the plug on our travel site etc, it's just been on S8%Tstorm pause!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94