Monteros on craigslist

Not sure if anybody has seen this, auction date is for tomorrow. I believe this belonged to user "raysobi" on here. I messaged him about it last week but didn't get a response.

plh

Explorer
Not sure if anybody has seen this, auction date is for tomorrow. I believe this belonged to user "raysobi" on here. I messaged him about it last week but didn't get a response.

$500 is about right for that (maybe high)

$500 is about right for that (maybe high)
You think so? I'm not a fan of the paint/liner, but 119k miles with some decent parts on it, gotta be worth more than that. Looks like it just needs some engine work. No idea why part of that roof rack was cut out though.

Salonika

Monterror Pilot
Listing says front end damage? Not visible in photos……even if it needs a whole new engine it’s worth a few k’s IMO. Rust free…..Montero bones are rock solid.

plh

Explorer
Listing says front end damage? Not visible in photos……even if it needs a whole new engine it’s worth a few k’s IMO. Rust free…..Montero bones are rock solid.

Maybe if you are local to wherever this rig sits. Transporting it any long distance for a non-runner isn't going to be cheap. Plus an unknown engine issue (I'd think worst if unknown). And that monstaliner/raptorliner paint job screams at me beat hard and put away wet.

Here is a Montero Sport with a winter package, dash gauge cluster and a locking rear diff. See the orange tag on the transmission hump for the locking diff.

If I were closer, I'd be after this one.

plh

Explorer
Here is a Montero Sport with a winter package, dash gauge cluster and a locking rear diff. See the orange tag on the transmission hump for the locking diff.

If I were closer, I'd be after this one.

Another NOGO. Salvage title, trashed interior & popped engine in a Sport... not worth the effort.

PacS14

Adventurer
I wish I would have logged in yesterday and I would have bid on it. Oh well, yes not a fan of the color, but I would have taken the bumper and other goodies. I don't know what was the final price anyway.

eporter

Adventurer
Just saw a Nov 2001 build (2002?) montero at the portland south pick n pull on se111th. $1799, clean inside. No idea what is wrong with it, the paint pen on the window was worn off.

Attachments

• E3F34BCE-62F5-4BC6-8388-69D650CCA71C.jpeg
    E3F34BCE-62F5-4BC6-8388-69D650CCA71C.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 19
  • A8F8A891-AF5C-4926-8709-329366DC3DE7.jpeg
    A8F8A891-AF5C-4926-8709-329366DC3DE7.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 19

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles