2020 Ram 5500 DIY Composite Panel Camper Build Thread

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
My gauges show about 71PSI at all 4 corners when the camper is on. This of course changes as I drive because the computer keeps the truck at a certain ride height. I have 3 pre set ride heights. I run in the middle one. Then one high and one low for loading/unloading.

Thanks

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Buckstop has partnered with Rancho to make custom shocks w/ remote reservoirs valved for the 5500 in brush truck applications - I've got a set and will let you know how they turn out

Oooh…. I second @Brad_UT comment. Anymore info? I had planned on custom valved ADS at a later date, but Ranchos are usually cheap as well and wouldn’t be a bad idea in the mean time

Thanks for sharing

smurfsky101

Sounds like good news. Looking forward to your review.
Feel silly, they are actually radflo shocks. Misheard that as rancho on the phone. Haven't installed them yet, the top bearing sleeve wasn't the right size for the tapered thick ole bolt on the rear of the ram. They are radflo 2.5 remote reservoir shocks

Attachments

• PXL_20220202_000347126.jpg
    PXL_20220202_000347126.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 51

StenchRV

Trying to decide on DOT marker lights. Button style or a small clear one. Watched episode 9 for the 5th time last night for helpful hints and noticed your lights. Where did you source your lights. I have spent the morning looking and can not seem to find that particular one.

Thanks!

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183
Feel silly, they are actually radflo shocks. Misheard that as rancho on the phone. Haven't installed them yet, the top bearing sleeve wasn't the right size for the tapered thick ole bolt on the rear of the ram. They are radflo 2.5 remote reservoir shocks

Thanks! RadFlo is a good company thats been around a long time!

RAM5500 CAMPERTHING

OG Portal Member #183

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
0400 Everyday Sir

Meanwhile, that @mk216v fella be rolling out of bed around noon, eating his avocado toast while pondering 1,207 tire choices ??‍♂️

********!! 0700, I have difficulty picking good avos, and tire choices are now down to 2.

Good to hear on Radflo, that's what I had heard from Lane and Clinton at Buckstop. Looking forward to seeing them on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles