Sold spectacular 2012 Mitsubishi Fuso fg $129,000

E

eugarps

If it’s not been sold: What is the stainless rectangular opening below the bed? A step? Could you show the clothing storage?

Bill

SolBeach

Great looking build and I like the clean lines as opposed to gearing up for the Paris-Dakar race with a few million lumens of offroad lights. Not seeing any pictures of the roof and the solar panels, can you comment on rack options for surfboard/toy storage on top? I'm assuming a ladder would need to be installed. Also, is there a hitch in the back that would accomodate bike racks, or do you have suggestions for carrying those? Last question -- what is typical mpg and cruising speed. I'm assuming around 10. Thank you.

Dennis 55

If it’s not been sold: What is the stainless rectangular opening below the bed? A step? Could you show the clothing storage?

Bill
Your correct the rectangular opening is a step. The storage for clothing is above the bed and we have additional storage under the bed in the big storage compartment. Thanks!

Dennis 55

Great looking build and I like the clean lines as opposed to gearing up for the Paris-Dakar race with a few million lumens of offroad lights. Not seeing any pictures of the roof and the solar panels, can you comment on rack options for surfboard/toy storage on top? I'm assuming a ladder would need to be installed. Also, is there a hitch in the back that would accomodate bike racks, or do you have suggestions for carrying those? Last question -- what is typical mpg and cruising speed. I'm assuming around 10. Thank you.

Attachments

• 20221002_155300.jpg
    20221002_155300.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 125

EuroJoe

Adventurer
Whats the MPG?
Is it registered as an RV currently?
Any issues with finance/insurance?
Could the under bed storage fit a mountain bike or 3? lift the bed, cut a larger door etc? that sort of thing.

Thank you

Dennis 55

I have it registered in my name and my company. I insure it thru progressive insurance. I don't think it's a problem getting It financed. This last week I stored my MTB bike in the storage under the bed. We stopped in Hood River for a beer festival. I could get two with a little finagling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne