2021 F250 Tremor w/ 7.3L (Central PA) - SOLD!!!

fireball

Explorer
Original owner, EXCELLENT (near perfect) condition 2021 ICONIC SILVER tremor.

Purchased new 6/5/2021. 18,481 miles. 3 oil changes and tire rotations.

XLT package with 7.3L Godzilla motor.
Iconic silver w/ medium earth gray interior

OEM Packages:
XLT premium package & Tremor off road package
Nav system / tow mirrors / roof lights
Power moonroof & Power sliding rear window
adjustable gas / brake pedal
LED box lights / tailgate step / tough bed spray liner
upfitter switches & remote start
front and rear mudflaps and wheel well liners
color matched door handles and mirror caps

Aftermarket:
full ceramic coating Nov 2021
krown oil undercoating Nov 2021
front window tint 20% to match rears
weathertech window deflectors
weathertech mats front and rear
Bedrug & BakFLIP MX4 Trifold tonneau cover
NIB (not installed) Baja Designs dual fog pocket LED kit: https://www.bajadesigns.com/product...-2021-f-250-350-super-duty/?page=1&vid=152798

Excellent, near perfect condition. 7.3L motor pulls strong. No accidents, no smoking, no isssues, no apologies truck.

Located in York, PA. Asking $62,500.

Thank you!

1668214851624.png

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Nice looking truck!

Any additional pics you could share?
I'm a Toyota guy so maybe I'm not familiar with Ford packages. I'm interested in interior info/ pics as well. Silly but heated and ventilated seats important for me.
Truck sticker to show options?

I know it's not a Prius but approximately what mpg do you get hwy?
Thanks!

Last edited:

fireball

Explorer
Nice looking truck!

Any additional pics you could share?
I'm a Toyota guy so maybe I'm not familiar with Ford packages. I'm interested in interior info/ pics as well. Silly but heated and ventilated seats important for me.
Truck sticker to show options?

I know it's not a Prius but approximately what mpg do you get hwy?
Thanks!

Hello, sorry for the slow reply. I don't have any additional great photos at the moment. The truck was recently detailed and then tucked away in the back of my shop.

The truck does have heated seats. Not ventilated. Mileage is 15-17 at best on the highway. 10-12 mixed driving and towing a 5-7k trailer.

I am also a Toyota guy. This was my first late model domestic anything. It's a really nice truck. I was daily driving a 2012 Tundra and thought I wanted something bigger/stronger/better towing and got the F250. Below is the window sticker and a pic from the dealer showing the big fancy moonroof which is an awesome option to have!

1668992460535.png

1668992579069.png

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Thanks for the info!
Heated seats for the wife are a necessity... Deal breaker without! ventilated a bonus but not deal breaker for me.
That moon roof is sick.
Being a 2012 Toyota Tundra guy thinking of dipping my toes into a larger domestic...
Gotta ask, why are you wanting to move on from it?

TexasSixSeven

Observer

fireball

Explorer
Thanks for the info!
Heated seats for the wife are a necessity... Deal breaker without! ventilated a bonus but not deal breaker for me.
That moon roof is sick.
Being a 2012 Toyota Tundra guy thinking of dipping my toes into a larger domestic...

Coincidentally, I sold a 2012 Tundra for the F250. I bought it because I wanted the additional tow capacity and the larger rear seating with a 6.5' bed. I towed our small camper (3,000#), aluminum trailer with FJ40 (~5,000#) and a 18' enclosed trailer with various items (3,000 - 7,000#) and the F250 is a far superior tow vehicle than the Tundra. The Tundra rides better on bad roads, as you would expect in a half ton truck. Hit the skinny pedal and the 7.3L makes the 5.7L Tundra V8 seem quite pedestrian :)

Our slow move north is completed, so I don't have any continued towing needs, thus the truck is for sale.

He’s asking for payload of the actual truck. Not the brochure payload. Take a picture of the sticker inside the drivers side door. I’d guess you’re right around 2900-3000 lbs based on your options.

Gotcha. I'll be back to the truck on Tuesday and will post a pic of the sticker and a few additional photos of the vehicle and interior.

fireball

Explorer
Here's a few more "real life usage" non-glamour shots of the truck that I found while scrolling through the phone:

ba6f6d1a8218b05f88b8d1de3708f2fd.jpg

3a3b1fc8d3034705963fef828c87303f.jpg

d36796c1d4483cf985f530e9cb9e9a86.jpg

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the info!
That moon roof is sick.
You wont regret the switch. The XLT Premium is perhaps the best package. It has everything you need regarding tech and comfort, nothing fufu and nothing you don't need (in my humble opinion anyway).

CriTRD

I currently have a tundra but have been looking to get more payload and this is exactly what I was thinking about. This is very tempting. Im about 2.5 hrs from you, in south Jersey

fireball

Explorer
I currently have a tundra but have been looking to get more payload and this is exactly what I was thinking about. This is very tempting. Im about 2.5 hrs from you, in south Jersey

If you are towing or hauling, then the F250 is a great upgrade from the tundra. If you think you like the 5.7, just wait until you drive the 7.3!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94