Sold: 2021 Toyota Tundra Fully Built Overland Rig, 15k miles $70k obo

OverlandEats

Fully Built 2021 Toyota Tundra with only 15k miles!

Tons of photos and video of this vehicle on my Instagram OverlandEats

Has seen dirt less than a dozen times.

Brand new Magnetic Gray paint under the multicam black vinyl. Had it wrapped by Lucid Wraps with less than 2k miles on the odometer.

Absolutely no expense spared on the last of the V8s, this Tundra TSS 4x4 has every option and every top of the line modification available.

37 inch tires, method race wheels, baja designs lighting all around, full CBI armor, retrax bed cover, prinsu rack, switch pros, exhaust, icon stage 9 suspension and far far too much more to list. All components professionally installed at Tru Automotive and Runnin4Tacos. Includes brand new FSR tent and Uptop bedrack and a set of 5.29 gears from Nitro

Walkaround video with partial build list, did another $10k+ modifications since video

20230120-7X9A0712.jpg

IMG_8244.jpg

_50A4085.jpg

IMG_4231.jpg

DD259798-B15B-4A6F-8B3D-22DD8647AD10.JPG

IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_0008.jpgDD259798-B15B-4A6F-8B3D-22DD8647AD10.JPGIMG_4231.jpg_50A4085.jpgIMG_8244.jpg

Last edited:

OverlandEats

Cool truck. What is a Tundra 'TSS'? You have a different setup in every photo can't tell what setup you are selling since there isn't a complete list of what you have. Would be nice to see under the hood,in the cab and bed. The instagram isn't very helpful honestly. I see you joined today are you selling a rig or advertising a business?

It is the same setup in every photo minus the tent and bedrack which have been added after a few of the pics. I've been a lurker for years but joined today to list the truck to sell. I don't have a business to advertise so not sure what you mean? A TSS package is essentially the Tundra 4x4 w tow package and some blacked out badges etc. I could snap a few more photos if you're interested of interior and bed?

OverlandEats

2021 Toyota Tundra SR5 with TSS package.

Will snap a few interior photos along with some detail photos for you tomorrow. That YT video has a relatively complete list of mods but I can start putting a more comprehensive list together for you.

OverlandEats

More complete build list:

- Warn Winch
- Factor 55 Fairlead
- CBI Hybrid Front Bumper
- CBI Sliders
- CBI front skids
- CBI Rear Bumper
- CBI Lower Control arm Skids
- Retrax XR Bed Cover w T Slots
- Uptop Overland Bedrack
- Prinsu Roof Rack
- Nitro 5.29 Gears
- Multicam Black Wrap
- Roam storage Boxes
- FSR High Country 63 Tent
- Alpharex Headlights and Taillights
- Switch Pros
- Nitto Ridge Grappler 37" tires
- Method Race Wheels
- Huracan Fabrication Tailgate cabinet
- 4 Baja LP 6s
- 2 Baja XL Sports
- 2 Baja Squadron Pros
- 4 Baja S1 camp lights
- 7x Baja linkable kit for light bar
-Coachbuilder Ekstrom Front Spacer
- Coachbuilder Ekstrom rear brake relocate kit
- SPC Upper Control arms
- Icon Stage 9 Suspension w add a leaf
- Camburg Racing rear lift shackle
- Timberen rear bump stops

Probably missing some things but this is a good starter list

hchdg

I read this as the 5.29's are being provided loose, and not installed correct? What is the performance like with stock gearing?

OverlandEats

I read this as the 5.29's are being provided loose, and not installed correct? What is the performance like with stock gearing?

5.29s are installed, just weren't in the YT walkaround just yet. Performance with stock gearing wasn't all that bad, but definitely a massive improvement over stock with the 5.29s.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Nice truck! Do the baja designs have different lenses and you swap them out when you feel the desire or do you use different color covers?

After dumping so much money into it and having a fully built and great truck, why sell?

OverlandEats

Nice truck! Do the baja designs have different lenses and you swap them out when you feel the desire or do you use different color covers?

After dumping so much money into it and having a fully built and great truck, why sell?

Yes the Baja lights (Except for the LP6s) have changeable lenses and black covers so you can swap them out whenever you like.

Too many other projects, and when I go camping, finding that I use my Tacoma much more often. Might try to do a van or camper build next.

Attachments

• 2 trucksn.jpg
    2 trucksn.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 255

OverlandEats

Bump:

Truck is still available, just recently got a new Rugged Series Onyx Black vinyl wrap on it, and also currently in the shop getting a few minor additional upgrades.

Attachments

• 20230120-7X9A0712.jpg
    20230120-7X9A0712.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 259

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier