SOLD- AT Summit

HUGE CAPS LOCK PRICE REDUCTION TO $7K!!

2019 midsize 5’ Summit available. We’ve had it for a year and we’re transitioning to a different build (flatbed). I’ve since removed the black vinyl wrap, exposing the factory aluminum finish.

Here's a list of the options and extras that will go with the camper.

Base price: $13,200 + the following options:

Driver and Passenger Side Tern Euro Window with bug screen and privacy screen - $1,100 each

Manual Tern Overland Roof Hatch with Spoiler/Built in LED lighting, Bug Screen & Privacy Screen. The electric one they offer is ~$1700 (they no longer carry the manual crank hatch) I believe it was around a $1000 option

Awning Brackets, Installed - $260

Pre-wire for Solar: 10GA wire with Cable Clam installed in roof - $320

(2) 100W solar panels mounted to roof

Renogy Rover Li 30 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller w/ Bluetooth module - $150

ARB 2500x2500 awning with integrated light and aluminum case - $680

ARB awning room that attaches to above awning - $300

Shore power plug

Inlet for water tank (no tank) and outlet for shower nozzle, etc

Price: was asking $8500... now $7,000.

More pictures posted later in this thread

9D19441C-366E-472A-8DCD-FC6CAF05F90C.jpeg

Last edited:
I deleted all the multiple photos. Interested parties- message me and I can send you plenty more photos and videos.

There may be a scenario where I would sell the truck/camper combo, but I’d really prefer to keep the Tacoma (2020 TRD Pro with 6 speed manual, 32k miles)

Thanks, Wes

Price-Drop Bump!

Dropping the price to $9000 or $9500 if someone wants the fully enclosed ARB tent and ARB awning. Willing to deliver for $.60/mile round trip from 32204 (Jax, FL) if I can swing it logistically. Might also consider interesting trades / trades+cash (expedition equipment, camper, who knows). Could also consider selling the camper and the truck together (2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, 6 spd manual, ~36k miles. Would make for easier logistics, but I really want to keep the truck. Take advantage of my ADHD!

A list of the options and extras that will go with the camper:

Base price: $13,200

Driver and Passenger Side Tern Euro Window with bug screen and privacy screen - $1,100 each

Manual Tern Overland Roof Hatch with Spoiler/Built in LED lighting, Bug Screen & Privacy Screen. The electric one they offer is ~$1700 (they no longer carry the manual crank hatch) I believe it was around a $1000 option

Awning Brackets, Installed - $260

Pre-wire for Solar: 10GA wire with Cable Clam installed in roof - $320

(2) 100W solar panels mounted to roof

Renogy Rover Li 30 Amp MPPT Solar Charge Controller w/ Bluetooth module - $150

ARB 2500x2500 awning with integrated light and aluminum case - $680

ARB awning room that attaches to above awning - $300

Shore power plug

Inlet for water tank (no tank) and outlet for shower nozzle, etc

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member